ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi-Project PANDAS

We're gearing up for the last week of May voting and I'm trying to grasp how many votes we have, specifically those with proxy votes. If you have 25+ proxy votes, can you please list the amount here? If you don't have that many, it's okay. I know everyone is pulling their weight and working as hard as they can, esp while living with PANDAS. I want to try to scale down our voting list and certain ones I may be able to delegate to one person or we can try to contact entries this weekend and make sure we are hopefully, appropriately, reciprocated. We need good communication this last week. We can pull this off. I know we can!

Thanks.

All I need to know is if you have more than 25 proxy votes, what the amount is. One of us (me, P.Mom, or JAG) may eventually message you with a request for a specific entry.

Edited by Vickie

We're gearing up for the last week of May voting and I'm trying to grasp how many votes we have, specifically those with proxy votes. If you have 25+ proxy votes, can you please list the amount here? If you don't have that many, it's okay. I know everyone is pulling their weight and working as hard as they can, esp while living with PANDAS. I want to try to scale down our voting list and certain ones I may be able to delegate to one person or we can try to contact entries this weekend and make sure we are hopefully, appropriately, reciprocated. We need good communication this last week. We can pull this off. I know we can!

Thanks.

All I need to know is if you have more than 25 proxy votes, what the amount is. One of us (me, P.Mom, or JAG) may eventually message you with a request for a specific entry.

Vickie,

I don't have proxy votes, however about 30 to 40 people are clicking through my posts through Frisco-On-Line daily so I am guessing that it is people voting as it is the same post that's been there for awhile.

Well, I am happy you asked then...

What's proxy voting?

A strategy that is very important to winning this game is that we all need to be going out to co-workers, social organizations we are involved in, friends without computers, church, e-mail contacts, etc., and asking their permission to use their information to vote for them.( they need to be 13 or older) All they need to do is give you their name, birthdate, and e-mail address. You can choose one password to keep it easier for yourself. So, in essence, you will be coming home with your list of people who have given you their permission to vote for them, and, you will be casting their votes for them everyday! So, go out there and get those names and come back and place votes for them! If you need help casting all the votes, message Vickie or P Mom with the voting information.

Note...we are playing a "clean" game. Only set up accounts and vote for those who have given you permission to do it on behalf of them!

Edited by Vickie

I really don't want to annoy people, but if you have a list of emails you are voting for, can you please tell your number of votes you have available. This is a bargaining tool for us to make sure we are reciprocated fairly. I have an offer on the table and I can't get back to them since I can't promise the votes right now. Thanks! All you will be asked to do is to add a specific submission to your voting list.

Edited by Vickie

I believe my final count on the proxy votes I sent you was 90.

I hope to get more during my trip this week and will send them to you as I get them as I won't have ability to vote next week at all.

I have also been given permission this morning to post this to the homeschool board I'm on...so I'm hoping it goes viral on homeschool boards!

I really don't want to annoy people, but if you have a list of emails you are voting for, can you please tell your number of votes you have available. This is a bargaining tool for us to make sure we are reciprocated fairly. I have an offer on the table and I can't get back to them since I can't promise the votes right now. Thanks! All you will be asked to do is to add a specific submission to your voting list.

Vickie, if you need me to change one of my core votes (that I sent you), Let me know. Its not hard to change just one.

You're good for now. Thanks for offering. You're our "hidden weapon" if a big offer comes:) We have made 3 smaller agreements over the last 24 hours so things are improving. Hopefully that rank will improve soon............

Vickie, if you need me to change one of my core votes (that I sent you), Let me know. Its not hard to change just one.