ACN Latitudes Forums

Great Results with Allergy Treatment System

Hi there everyone,

It has been a long time since I last posted. But I wanted to share some exciting news with you all. Daniel, who is now 9, is doing really, really great since I took him to see a Chiropractor with an allergy treatment system called the BAX-3000. It is very similar to NAET but it takes it to a much, much higher level of calming the allergies/sensitivies down. We had done a system very similar to NAET prior, called NEAT, but never could we tone down his sensitivies to MSG, High Fructose Corn Syrup, and Food Dyes using that system. So I was so excited to find out there was something much more advanced.

The reason I went to the doctor, here is his website www.becomeallergyfree.com/chiropractic.aspx , is Bonnie (aka ilovedogs on the forum) had a friend's child who went to him with severe allergies and got great results. I also knew a gentleman in my community whose son could not eat any egg at all. Even the small amount of egg in a cake would bother him. After his son got treated by him, he could eat eggs every day and have absolutely no problem. A woman I know who was severely sensitive to cats went to him and know has no problems at all.

So I took Daniel to see how it would do for him. I was skeptical because, as I mentioned earlier, his sensitivities are to food dyes, MSG, high fructose corn syrup etc and not a true, true allergy. It is purely a high sensitivity with gives him tics and anxiety. After about 4 treatments I could really, really see a difference. I have been able to cut his supplements down by 1/3 at least. I cannot remember the last time I had to give him an Epsom Salts Bath or use Magnesium Cream on him which I was doing quite a bit before.

I think we started these treatments about 5 months ago. I really wanted to wait to post until I could confidently say it worked for him. Well I can say it has worked for him. The question is how long will it last and I do not know the answer for that question.

So why is it working to help reduce the tics. When the body gives off histamine to fight an allergen, the histamine works its way to the brain and also serves as a neurotransmitter in the brain. So when you get elevated histamine your dopamine levels get off which ultimately will help drive up the tics. So by reducing the histamine levels, by eliminating the allergen, is a huge part in controlling tics for many people.

Now this doctor in Arizona, Dr. Foster, told me that for this system to work effectively it has to be done in the correct order. I don't know that all doctors do it in the same manner he does. So I would certainly get some testimonials from patients who used the system from the doctor you are looking at to make sure they are getting the same type of results as Dr. Foster. I know Dr. Foster told me of a couple that flew in from Oregon to have him do the allergy treatment for them because they just could not get the same results with their doctor in Oregon using the same piece of equipment.

So how it works is they use a computer and a laser on a pen light to desensitize. Daniel has had at least 9 visits and will probably have a total of about 13. The first visit was $250 and then the other visits were $100 each. It is very expensive but for the results I have seen with him it has been well worth it.

I still am careful with what Daniel eats. We still limit his food dyes, MSG, high fructose corn syrup. But when he has had it I have seen literally no reaction. I cannot say how excited I am for us.

By the way, I am going on vacation later this week so if you post to me and I do not answer it is simply because I am gone for a week and a half.

Well I hope this helps someone else find a new system in dealing with allergies.

Carolyn

Edited by Carolyn.N

Thx for the info & update. So glad to hear your son is responding positively to the treatment!

The treatment sounds similar to Bioset. It is a spinoff from NAET. I have tried it on my son & it caused havoc to his nervous system, and my son is sensitive to EMF, so i think that is part the problem which i have not considered. Just want to throw it out there.

Pat

[q

Carolyn,

Glad to hear from you. I have thought about Daniel since him and Nicholas are the same age. I don't know if you follow my posts but Dr. Chung uses a laser light pen on Nick for his accupuncture. He says it is as effective as needles. Does your dr. just treat the histamine points in his ears? where is the treatment on his body? I want to bring the info> to dr. chung for Nicks next visit.

thx

abbe

[q

Carolyn,

Glad to hear from you. I have thought about Daniel since him and Nicholas are the same age. I don't know if you follow my posts but Dr. Chung uses a laser light pen on Nick for his accupuncture. He says it is as effective as needles. Does your dr. just treat the histamine points in his ears? where is the treatment on his body? I want to bring the info> to dr. chung for Nicks next visit.

thx

abbe

Hi abbe...

is your son still using topomax or tenex????

how long did or have you been ugin it????

can you tell me when you added that ...prior or post dr chung......

i've got alot going on......but if i make road trip to nj....might visit chung......

would it be worth it for only a visit or 2 crammed into a week or so????

thanks

carolyn, fixit

Thanks carolyn I am going to research it . I did a little and I see that the computer has the allergy or frequency on it when you are using the light to clear the allergy. I get it just want to duplicate with dr. chung.

fixit.

Nick cam down with tics two Octobers ago. I went medicine free from October to Feb. That feb I put him on 15 mg topamax. Nick is going to be nine in a month. Dr. said he could have been on 50 mg two years ago. Point being I only put him on enough to take off the edge until I could figure this out. He has been tic free 100% for up to a month long. In between his tics are very, very mild. No one would ever know. He has had some minor flare ups like at disney when his eyes got bad.(not sure but think it was from the laser light toy). I am able to clear him and get him back to baseline by upping the topamax for a few days (never more then 30mg) and then right back down.

The newest and biggest change for Nick has been fish oil. I have been so scared to try it cuz I didn't want to induce tics. Well I tried it one month ago. The differences in him have been AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is nicer, more cooperative, less moody, reading at a much higher level, paying attention in school, no rage and on and on. tics are barely there right now and I know he suffers from pollen and the could is way up.

I will try and write more later.

Dr. Chung yes gogogog go there. Book in advance and use my name to him. He is booked up for new patients so call ahead.

abbe :(

what is the ratio you are using for fish oil...

what time of day are you taking it.....

brand if you don't mind....

I am using the omega brite tutti fruity. I started with 1/8 of a teaspoon and I give 1 teaspoon measured exactly now every morning. It flavors his applesauce that has his morning supps in them .

abbe

Great news Carolyn.N

Am happy to see the results have been good and quick.

In our experience with Tigger we never did NAET or the BAX treatment. We too have seen a tremendous reduction in allergic reactions to HFCS, food dyes, and corn in general. He does not tic any longer with minor exposures. He actually hasn't had symptoms in over a year, knock on wood. We are still on a very strict gluten free diet and have greatly reduced the supplements too in the last year. Of course many of you know that our son was pretty chronic at onset and it was not long after his preschool vaxes.

Maybe the NAET is a quicker way to get there or a way to go in lieu of a restricted diet?

Hi everyone -

Just wanted to let you know that I have started this too from last week. I live in NYC. The chiropracter who does this BAX treatment charges $60 per session. Right near Grand Central Station. He's only been doing this for 2 years, though he's been checking up (had interest in and looking into) NAET for 12 years. He was hesitant re NAET because he felt the muscle testing was subjective plus had a lot to do with how the physician was feeling that day too. (!!!)

I will give it a shot and let you know after the treatments. He outline a protocol for me and i will have to make 13 visits including the initial visit I made last week. Muscle testing with NAET was wacky but this laser pointed at my hand, then leg, and down my spine was wackier. But I am very open-minded about this (even though I call them wacky) so we shall see how it goes..As they say in Japan, the ones who believe in it will be saved. I hope that's the case.

I will report to you after all 13 sessions. (by the way, 10% discount given for the remaining 12 sessions.)

Fingers crossed! (BY the way, i take meds too - Lexapro, Clonodine, Abilify :wacko: and supplements) This treatment will be in addition to all this. FYI.

Flower

Hi Flower,

I sure hope you get the same results we did. Like I said in my original post, from what my doctor said, a lot depends on the order the doctor does the treatment. So prayfully your doctor understands this aspect.

Keep me updated! By the way you are fortunate, our cost per treatment is $100 and the first visit is $250!!!!

Carolyn

I found someone in town who does this. My nephew has been doing the BAX 3000 (doesnt have tics) and has really good results with his allergies. I was able to find a chiropractor in town, but I dont know anything about him. Do you know the order that works? I would hate to have my son go unless it is effective.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Faith,

I am so sorry, I was just realizing I never got back to you Faith regarding your question.

The allergy treatment treats for all kinds of allergies. Daniel is mainly sensitive to food products so that is where the majority of the treatments have been. But it also treats for environmental.

But so far he has been treated for dairy, grains, corn (this includes the all famous high fructose corn syrup), MSG/food dyes, minerals to name some of them. It is interesting when you go in for a treatment, say for dairy, that treatment will help clear all kinds of dairy allergy. The next treatment, say for grains, will be for all the kinds of grains. They do not mix and match what you are treated for in a day. It is for a specific category.

But I can still report he is doing amazingly well. I truly find this one of the biggest blessings of my life. It has made such a difference.

My daughter, who is 5, just this past week started doing some tics. I could not believe it. I thought you have got to be kidding me. Although, I should not be totally shocked since it runs in familes. Daniel was 5 when his tics really started being really obvious to me. His actually started at 3 but at 5 it was more constant. But anyhow, I am taking her tomorrow to have her treated. If I can get a leg up on her tics, I want to right away.

Sorry again for the delay in getting back to you!

Carolyn