ACN Latitudes Forums

THE new Pepsi Thread

Just wanted to give all of you a quick update an what has been going on behind the scenes. I know we slipped, but we are not giving up. It's just not in the blood of a PANDAS parent to give up! In the last few days, we have traded a new 957 votes. So, it's not like we aren't trying, right? Just keep voting. If the site is slow, we've suggested alternative ways to cast your votes. I think we are doing well for it being our first month in this andnot knowing some of "tricks" from the get go. Be proud of yourselves. You're doing great!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone! Keep those votes coming! I am thinking that the causes that are not in the top ten will start to drop off due to people giving up.....now is our chance!

Keep voting!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL!!!

Kelly

I have been voting every day, but not doing the "proxy" stuff from other people. I do know some people who are probably not voting and would allow me to vote for them, assuming that's following rules. Is this what the "proxy" stuff is? Can you explain how to do that. I don't vote through facebook, I can't do that, so hopefully you can explain a way to do that where I don't have to use facebook at all. I am hoping to get that set up for June, looking like that's where things are headed.

Michael

Proxy voting is pretty much you are doing the act of voting for them. They have allowed you to set up a Pepsi account for them (if not already set up) and cast their votes how you see fit. Yes, it is in the rules. Thank you for asking!

Suggestion- Have the same password for all your proxy votes. It will go faster.

Proxy voting is pretty much you are doing the act of voting for them. They have allowed you to set up a Pepsi account for them (if not already set up) and cast their votes how you see fit. Yes, it is in the rules. Thank you for asking!

If they don't want us to use their e-mail address (afraid of junk mail etc) to set up the account, can we create a temporary e-mail address for them?

yes

To anyone who was voting late last night...

I know the system was VERY slow. It seems it goes through periods like that . If that happens, just walk away and try again in an hour (if you can). Last night, it did eventually go back to it's regular speed on the profile page for voting.

Reminder, if you're going on vacation Memorial Day weekend, I need to know if you need me to direct voting to anyone. Also, on the last day of voting (May31) please try to get your votes in early in the day. They close system on the last day of the month around 8pm and it starts to get really slow down due to people working on applciations on the site too. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks!

Edited by Vickie

I voted 3 of my votes this morning and left comments for each on the 9 additional causes I am voting for. When I would go in for the second sign in, I noted that none of my comments remained. It looks like the comments aren't saving this morning!

I see many cause are slipping, however, we have been holding steady the past several days.

Keep with it...keep voting....we may just be able to pull ahead!

The Lemurs went from being at #9 at one point to #17 today.

You never know......

VOTE!!!!!

I see many cause are slipping, however, we have been holding steady the past several days.

Keep with it...keep voting....we may just be able to pull ahead!

The Lemurs went from being at #9 at one point to #17 today.

You never know......

VOTE!!!!!

Comments are working again!

ATTENTION! We MUST vote for Warrrior's Wish. Yes, they are in 50K and ranked 16, but we have an agreement with them that was made today and I need everyone to vote for them every day for the rest of the month. THIS CAN STILL BE WON IN MAY. Thank you!

http://www.refresheverything.com/warriorswishfoundation

Edited by Vickie