ACN Latitudes Forums

THE new Pepsi Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling a lot in the top 10 were roll overs from last month and knew the "tricks" already. We do need to maintain a good ranking this month in order to show we are an asset in June. We have A LOT of votes to give. More than most.

I'm thinking people are realizing we have got a good voting base. It seems they are posting more votes than usual. Yes, we still slipped, but if we take advantage of this, I hope we take a lunge to the top 10. Thank you to everyone who has been dealing with the slow site and forging forward.

Memorial Day Weekend...please plan your votes accordingly. if you are going out of town, let us know and I will try to match them up with someone to cast them.

Also, the last day of voting, try to get your votes in as early as possible. The site usually closes at 8pm on the last day and it will move even slower due to people perfecting submissions for midnight.

I hope everyone knwos how much we appreciate your help. We can't do this without you!

OK, here goes the analyzing realist who often sees the glass as being empty or containing fluid!

Could it be possible that the projects sitting real pretty- probably had a very firm foundation going in-, now are pulling out all the stops to maintain their position in the top 10, doing this by luring allies away from us? My thinking is that now is near the time to sew up alliances with others in a similar position as us--all behind the scenes, of course--for next month. Is there a way to snuggle up to some "probable" winners and at least solicit votes ahead for next month, also.

KEEP VOTING!!!!!!!!

I've put my protective gear on in case you want to throw tomatoes!!!! :) Just thinking outloud.

Dawn

Suggested Voting List

If you read our comments, take note that we have fairly traded some votes and because you see a comment does not mean you need to vote for them. We have fairly traded votes with Huntsville, Creekside Cares,Greenfield,Harrison Skate Park,What I Can Do Makes a Difference , Studio 33. You do not need to send Studio 33 more votes (esp do NOT send votes to Studio 33-they are in 50K. We are handling it).

We MUST Vote for these…

PANDAS

Tacoma Swim Club

JETT

SKIP Program

If you can, skim through comments and see if we’ve been good on voting. There may be times you need to go onto another submission.

Pick 3

Rise up

Ashlea

Fisher

hearing speech language in Denver

free to be

cycle recycle

Flagstaff (Please try to leave a comemnt. They slipped and they NEED us)

MRA

Pick 3

Lake Reba

camp out against cancer ( comment if you can-they are so close to 10)

Raiders football

Area 13 special Olympics

Duke comprehensive

seniorhelp 2010

Naked whale research

urbana backpack program

muscular dystrophy camp

Ride my Bike for ms

tin can gamelan

Nanty Glo

Ataxia

ride 192

Feel free to take a couple of your votes to go off the beaten path a little and vote for someone new we haven't voted for yet. we just need votes!

Singles votes only (or not more than 5-10 at a time):Hip Hop Academy

Foster home New Cottage http://www.refresheverything.com/buildhope #21 in 50K is voting heavy for them, let's get those votes!

I can't open our page to se eif anyone voted for them or if tehy reciprocated. Will try again later.

Edited by Vickie

So, do voters stay registered in the new month, or do we have to re-register our proxies?

You stay registered. I have been voting for another cause for a few months, who finally made it last month. I vote really early in am and don't have much trouble w speed, although I can't always comment. Pandas is doing amazing!!! I'm so impresses w the organization and time invested.

Also, there is a mom and pop operation we are trading votes with. These people are so grateful and so nice. If you can see these emails they send me, your heart would be touched.They are ranked at 102. I know we can easily push them to 100 for roll over. I know they may not have hundreds to reciprocate, but they are doing this from their heart and we can help them. Would you mind sending some votes to Huntsville Sprorting Activities http://www.refresheverything.com/huntsvill...rtingactivities Leave the comment "Bonus votes from PANDAS. We want you here in June!". Thank you! We can cut back on votes once they are secure in the roll over.

Edited by Vickie

Also, there is a mom and pop operation we are trading votes with. These people are so grateful and so nice. If you can see these emails they send me, your heart would be touched.They are ranked at 102. I know we can easily push them to 100 for roll over. I know they may not have hundreds to reciprocate, but they are doing this from their heart and we can help them. Would you mind sending some votes to Huntsville Sprorting Activities http://www.refresheverything.com/huntsvill...rtingactivities Leave the comment "Bonus votes from PANDAS. We want you here in June!". Thank you! We can cut back on votes once they are secure in the roll over.

When they say the top 100 role over is that the top 100 in each category (5k, 10k, 25k, 50, etc) or the top 100 overall (all the categories combined)?

Ooohhhhhh...I don't know. Good question. Kelly, do you have an answer for that? There are 1341 submisisions in the competition thismonth. they only accept 1000 at the beginning of the month. So, that's 341 extra. That makes me think 100 for each catagory. Perhaps others pulled out after rolling over. I know at least one that will do that this month if they don't win