ACN Latitudes Forums

THE new Pepsi Thread

First-AWESOME work on the Pepsi grant!! I am a realist and believe we will shine in the second month. (Hello 50k!) I think the first week or so in the month is crucial, and we were just getting our sea legs in May. KEEP VOTING. Get the alliances and people to back us up next month - now, and once the top 10 are out of the way by winning we can start the month already in the top 10!! See how close we are!? The hard work will payoff big. So many of the projects winning are ones w/ very few comments. That has to be because their base was sown up from the get-go. The people spearheading The PANDAS Project, I am sure, are already looking ahead and making a game plan strategy. We have tons of support. Harness it now. Keep voting & spreading the word. We WILL win for our kids and families!! Dawn

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, good morning. Vickie made a good list. I just want to stress that we MUST vote for Skip, Tacoma Swim Club, and Jett Foundation.....Please!!

Some other causes ahead of us may start to lose steam....they may quit putting in the extra effort it taks to win becuase they may figure it is too late. It is not too late! WE MUST NOT STOP!!! Keep pushing hard, vote, and get those names!!!!

Kelly

Just to piggyback on what Kelly and Vickie have already said.....

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE

The weekends are CRUCIAL!!!!! Those that closely monitor the contest activity observe the most movement on the weekends! Perhaps others only have access to computers at work, who knows, but we can make real headway on the weekends. Memorial Day weekend will also be CRUCIAL!!! If you are going away with no computer access or just know you will be too busy, PLEASE PM Kelly or Vickie and arrange a way to get your list to one of us who can log your votes for you!!!

MAY IS NOT OUT OF THE QUESTION!!! Keep gathering emails, voting, smiling!!!!

WE have to be our kids' heroes!!!

I updated the list a little from this morning. If anyone has a large proxy vote list and would like to have the same 10 everyday, let us know and we'll see what we can come up with. Let us know how many you have. We may be able to delete some from our list on here since we know they will covered daily

Friends: You're working so hard, your effort and dedication are shining through! A gentle reminder that we cannot vote for our friends at WMS as that is our agreement with Tacoma Swim, nobody ahead of them. There are about a half dozen PANDAS comments on the WMS page today, so please pivot your vote in another direction. We gave our word. Thanks and keep up the fabulous work!

First-AWESOME work on the Pepsi grant!! I am a realist and believe we will shine in the second month. (Hello 50k!) I think the first week or so in the month is crucial, and we were just getting our sea legs in May. KEEP VOTING. Get the alliances and people to back us up next month - now, and once the top 10 are out of the way by winning we can start the month already in the top 10!! See how close we are!? The hard work will payoff big. So many of the projects winning are ones w/ very few comments. That has to be because their base was sown up from the get-go. The people spearheading The PANDAS Project, I am sure, are already looking ahead and making a game plan strategy. We have tons of support. Harness it now. Keep voting & spreading the word. We WILL win for our kids and families!! Dawn

Will our rank carry over the next month?

I don't know where out rank would start. Our votes would not carry over. let's hope we win this in May so we don't have to worry about it:)

Just in case we don't, we are thinking of a midnight madness voting spree on June 1 to set the tone for the month. (JAG's idea)

I'm finding it nearly impossible now to place comments or to cast votes on pages for specific causes -- though I can still vote from profile pages or list pages. (I don't think it's just my computer, because it's working fine in all other respects.) Have we asked the Pepsi Refresh Project people to do something about this? If I recruit any more voters, I'm afraid they won't be able to get their votes to register.

Thanks, campaigners!