ACN Latitudes Forums

THE new Pepsi Thread

Can you comment even if you don't vote for one? Is it possible people could be saying they voted but not?

Everyone's is slowing down. Let me email Kelly and we'll see if there's anything we can do to speed it along. As for commenting on other submissions, if you can't, I do suggest messaging one of us and we'll comment for you. We can do a lump comment like "50 votes from PANDAS". Luckily, my computer is slowing down a bit but not freezing....yet.

To the Folks Heading Up the "Refresh the PANDAS Research" Campaign:

The last several times I've tried to do things on the PANDAS page of the Pepsi Refresh Project contest, the site has been prohibitively slow -- and often freezes up entirely. I'm able to cast votes from a profile page easily, but can't do a thing on the PANDAS page. I'm afraid potential new votes will be lost when people get on our page to vote -- perhaps for the first time -- and find the site non-functional. Can we ask the Pepsi people for a tune up? If removing some of the thousands of comments that have accumulated would solve the problem, it would be worth it to allow more votes to come in!

Tenacity

P.S. Thanks for all your hard work!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All!

Getting tired?? HANG IN THERE!! Maybe others will get tired and slow down, but, WE WILL NOT!!!

As for tomorrow, nothing has changed. Keep voting as you are....remember Skip and Tacoma.

And get more names to vote for! Ask us if you need help!

Kelly

It is totally obnoxious trying to vote. It really takes too long for everything to go through... I am trying to have enough patience to do the pandas vote but if I wanted to vote all 10 of my votes it would take me all day. I know many of the people I had voting have kinda given up trying to maneuver through it.

I went ahead and posted it on the forums. I don't want to be bumping that thread and essentially "hijack" those discussion boards. So, we'll post it once and let it run its course. If they want to help, they will. I hope they do!

I'm sure this has been done, but have the other Latitudes Boards been asked/reminded to vote? The "regular" TS board is quite active, I know.

Hi. I was wondering if I can get some feedback on the way we're doing the list. Is anyone reading it, is it helpful? Just don't want to waste time doing it if it doesn't make sense. Be honest! Thanks!

Also, I'm going through the boards of the entries we're supporting and see barely any PANDAS comments. I know the site is loading slow on the page of submissions.. If you cannot comment, please let me know and I will comment the number of votes for you. I haven't had real issues w/ the site yet by me. If we are not visible, they will not know we are still voting for them. Thanks!

Edited by Vickie

Hi. I was wondering if I can get some feedback on the way we're doing the list. Is anyone reading it, is it helpful? Just don't want to waste time doing it if it doesn't make sense. Be honest! Thanks!

Also, I'm going through the boards of the entries we're supporting and see barely any PANDAS comments. I know the site is loading slow on the page of submissions.. If you cannot comment, please let me know and I will comment the number of votes for you. I haven't had real issues w/ the site yet by me. If we are not visible, they will not know we are still voting for them. Thanks!

Vickie -- I check this post daily before voting, so it's been really helpful! I was telling someone about the vote today and she had her laptop with her so I showed her how to log on and do it. She's going to forward to her family and friends. She uses Internet Explorer. It was extremely slow! I use Firefox as my browser and came home to try it. It is twice as fast on the Pepsi Refresh site.

I am going by list but have so many people to vote for, it is hard to leave comments. I leave one comment a day..."50 votes for PANDAS"....didn't do it today, yet, but I will. My computer is SO VERY SLOW with the comments....I really don't have time to comment on everything. But, I am sending personal e-mails to let them know we are voting! I think everyone is in the same boat and understands.

Update on voting!!!! Spoke with Jett foundation.....please add them to your must vote list!!!!! You do not need to leave a comment, however, do so if you can! Just vote!!!!!

(No Mule Nuscle votes, please!)

Edited by P.Mom

Strategically, in looking at the number of comments left on the sites the top runner (#1) for 250K is the Foster Group Home -- they have less then 500 comments on their site--which means to me that they have a real network of online voters voting mass quantities. If we could get on the Foster Home's list (if they have one!) I think it could take off:)

WMS is another cause that seems to have active and many voters. I see 38 hours ago Mr Thomas listed PANDAS ON their "yes vote-for" list of causes in a comment!! I am voting the suggested list, but I wonder if the sites that are in the top 10, or almost there, seem to be the ones that might vote for us as well--Good work everyone getting us organized.

Still worth continuing--and continuing.

Edited by T.Mom