ACN Latitudes Forums

THE new Pepsi Thread

Still time left to vote today!

Remember, only WMS in the 25K category tomorrow. (Monday the 17th)

Let's go!!!!!

UPDATE: Please add Synergy, 250K, to your voting list tomorrow........and, NO MULE MUSCLE votes tomorrow!!!

Also, don't forget to TRY to vote during one of the designated time frames....

8:30....1:30.....6:30....and 10:30 (est)

Edited by P.Mom

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off the telephone with Jett Foundation. The "guy in charge" wants to speak with me, so, I am waiting on a return phone call from him. We will be speaking of an exclusive alliance.

Keep tuned to this thread........Synergy has moved up 6 spots so far today since we implicated this push. We moved up one. I do not see many comments from them, however, it does not mean they are not voting. BUT, rankings will tell the tale. (I do realize it is easier to move up the further down you are, and, the competition is tougher where we stand)

Mule Muscle is moving up 1 to 2 spots a day, they are number 6 now....they are doing something right.....I contacted them about a coalition, and, they responded they have already formed a strong coalition, but, are still voting for us. I am on the fence about voting for them, perhaps we should throw some votes their way because I do see several comments from them in our comment section....more than Synergy and WMS, and there was supposed to be LOTS from them today!

I will surely move to Jett Foundation if they have more to offer than Synergy. And, I will let Synergy knows if this is the case. I'll update you as I get the info. (perhaps we can keep them both on our list, depends what Jett has to say about it)

As for the rest of the day, keep voting Synergy and WMS (comment if you can) and vote for our other supporters!

(forming alliances/coalitions is not easy. I think we realized this strategy too late in this "game.")

Vote: try 8:30, 1:30, 6:30, and 10:30

My list of names to vote for is growing everyday! Is yours??????

Edited by P.Mom

Just got off the telephone with Jett Foundation. The "guy in charge" wants to speak with me, so, I am waiting on a return phone call from him. We will be speaking of an exclusive alliance.

Keep tuned to this thread........Synergy has moved up 6 spots so far today since we implicated this push. We moved up one. I do not see many comments from them, however, it does not mean they are not voting. BUT, rankings will tell the tale.

I will surely move to Jett Foundation if they have more to offer. And, I will let Synergy knows if this is the case. I'll update you as I get the info. (perhaps we can keep them both on our list, depends what Jett has to say about it)

As for the rest of the day, keep voting Synergy and WMS (comment if you can) and NO MULE MUSCLE votes today!

Vote: try 8:30, 1:30, 6:30, and 10:30

My list of names to vote for is growing everyday! Is yours??????

Have you spoken with the folks from Ride 192? They seem to have moved up and have fluctuated all day between 12 & 13. They are 5K so that would give us the third category.

Poetmom,

I tried looking into contacting them.......they have no link on their voting page. I do not know how I can personally get in touch with them.

(To all.....My above post has been edited.)

Get voting!!!!!

Edited by P.Mom

This is a middle school- what kind of values are they teaching these kids- to give your word and then betray it? Would it be wrong to leave a comment on WMS's refresh page? I stayed up late last night to give them 90 votes because I had a busy day today and wasn't sure I'd get a chance later on. :D

Everybody hold on...

The comments on Maharishi's page are old. There in ONE from today, some science teacher. Those other comments were there and we knew about them. WMS has also been supporting Chance for Bliss which is another 50K competitor. I've been watching there comment page today too and they dropped off there today too. They have been keeping there word for the exclusive voting FOR TODAY.

In my opinion, WMS is not trying to be deceptive; maybe altruistic thinking we can all go to the top together, but they are, from what I can see, keeping their word with us about today.

Everybody hold on...

The comments on Maharishi's page are old. There in ONE from today, some science teacher. Those other comments were there and we knew about them. WMS has also been supporting Chance for Bliss which is another 50K competitor. I've been watching there comment page today too and they dropped off there today too. They have been keeping there word for the exclusive voting FOR TODAY.

In my opinion, WMS is not trying to be deceptive; maybe altruistic thinking we can all go to the top together, but they are, from what I can see, keeping their word with us about today.

Okay, sorry I got all crazy! And thanks for checking it out and setting me straight! But, I'm not seeing any comments from wms for us today, either.

Yeah, well...this part could be the tricky trust them part. Mr. Thomas may have told his students to stop commenting for today, we just won't know.

But I will say this, we held steady today and WMS dropped a spot. We're assuming the closer to the top a group is the more fragile their standing. We know voting tends to drop-off on the weekends and surges upward can be made. Maybe with weekday voting resuming, this is why they lost a spot. I know we have all been voting in mass numbers for them all day!

I'm glad you held off on the scolding Peg!!! I truly believe these kids and their teacher want all their cyber friends to win a grant. If you scroll down for Gavin Thomas' comments you can see where he writes to the kids about their "true supporters" and we are in that group.

I haven't heard back from Jett......they had contacted me, so, I figured they were interested. Perhaps they are busy.

Mule Muscle is showing support but does not want to make an exclusive alliance.

I have tried several others...I am either waiting to hear back (sent Ride 192 K a message just now), or, they can't commit.

For tomorrow, just vote for our usual supporters (listed in first post on this thread)....we'll have to do this if/until we can create some solid alliances. Keep WMS and Synergy on your list, but, you don't have to be exclusive for them tomorrow.

The best thing you can be personally doing is acquiring names, e-mails, and birthdates of people to vote for. If you get too many, there are many willing to take on extra names.

Kelly

UPDATE:

Well, just heard back from Ride 192K.....he can't commit to an alliance because he does not have good contact with his supporters. So, that one is out. However, he continues to support us, and, so do alot of his fans, so, I guess we'll still send votes his way.

Hoping to hear back from Sky U.

Edited by P.Mom

Thought I'd end the evening with a quick laugh for everyone. The running joke in our family on our facebook pages is that the Save the Lemurs cause is in the top 10 for 50k. While I'm sure lemurs are wonderful creatures, I'd much rather see the grant go towards helping people than some obscure mammal.

Either way, I've been wondering just what exactly a bunch of lemurs would do with $50k...I guess I found out:

funny-pictures-lazy-lemur-5fb.jpg

I wonder if those wings are spicy?