ACN Latitudes Forums

THE new Pepsi Thread

>>A strategy that is very important to winning this game is that we all need to be going out to co-workers, social organizations we are involved in, friends without computers, church, e-mail contacts, etc., and asking their permission to use their information to vote for them.( they need to be 13 or older) All they need to do is give you their name, birthdate, and e-mail address. You can choose one password to keep it easier for yourself. So, in essence, you will be coming home with your list of people who have given you their permission to vote for them, and, you will be casting their votes for them everyday! Once the alloted e-mail slots that your internet network provider allows you are used up, you can then make unlimited g-mail accounts for free. So, go out there and get those names and come back and place votes for them! <<

Sometimes I feel like a real dunce!! What common sense... so suddenly, I have 23 new votes each day (and counting). THANKS FOR POSTING THIS. I guess I'm going so many different directions something simple like this didn't even occur to me... yikes! :)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now on photobucket, a "sign up" sheet for proxy voting. You can print this sheet up, bring it with you to events, leave it in your work breakroom, etc. If you need help casting all the votes you collect, please contact P Mom or Vickie and we will delegate the voting to a trustworthy individual. Pepsi will not spam the people you sign up. We will not use the emails for any other purpose. Thank you!

http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/P...ANDASvoting.jpg

What's proxy voting?

A strategy that is very important to winning this game is that we all need to be going out to co-workers, social organizations we are involved in, friends without computers, church, e-mail contacts, etc., and asking their permission to use their information to vote for them.( they need to be 13 or older) All they need to do is give you their name, birthdate, and e-mail address. You can choose one password to keep it easier for yourself. So, in essence, you will be coming home with your list of people who have given you their permission to vote for them, and, you will be casting their votes for them everyday! Once the alloted e-mail slots that your internet network provider allows you are used up, you can then make unlimited g-mail accounts for free. So, go out there and get those names and come back and place votes for them!

Please everyone....vote for SKIP PROGRAM this weekend.....as many votes as you can give them!!!! We are exchanging 300 votes! I think we can handle that...and we can use it!

Vickie...don't post this to our Pepsi page.....I'll explain later...gotta run!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Please everyone....vote for SKIP PROGRAM this weekend.....as many votes as you can give them!!!! We are exchanging 300 votes! I think we can handle that...and we can use it!

Vickie...don't post this to our Pepsi page.....I'll explain later...gotta run!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Okey doke - will do. As you're forming alliances, please know I now have 66 votes and should have more tomorrow, so add them to the number we're willing to give!! <_<

Edited by poetmom

We are coming to the end of another voting day? Did you vote? My list of people I am voting for is growing everyday! Is yours? The best thing you could do for this project is go out there and get people's birthdates, names, e-mails, and permission to vote, then, come home and vote FOR them! You can have UNLIMITED people on your list!

Thumbs up, poetmom! Thumbs up, EVERYONE!!!!

Today, Sunday, remember to vote for the Skip Program!!!!!!!

I'll let you know what our focus will be for Monday....stay tuned!

GO OUT AND GET THOSE NAMES!!! If you get so many that you can't do it yourself.....contact me, there are many of us who can help!

Wanted to put an update on here. Some have asked whether we tried to contact Autism One to be represented at the upcoming conference. I contacted them awhile ago and have not received a response. I then went to their website and attempted to blog about it. Well, I am happy to say that they did post the blog entry! I was a little nervous since it said it would need approval prior to actually posting, but I went on this morning and it was there!

To those who are going to the May conference, I really think it would be a good idea to print out the voting link on cards, paper, etc and have them available to pass out should the opportunity arrise. You don't know who you may end up speaking to. Also, you could print out the blue logo and pin it to your attire for the day to make sure everyone knows PANDAS is there and representing itself. If anyone is going to the free rally, have a larger 5 x 7 sign ready to hold up. If you live in the Chicago area but not going to see the speakers, there are some FREE activities going on as well. Visit www.autismone.org for more info.

Again, our logo, along with other things, are available on photobucket. If you don't want to use that one, feel free to make your one. You can also have things printed at Walmart and Target if you don't have a printer at home. Thank you!

Things on photobucket...

Logo

http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/P...omputercopy.jpg

Flyer with rip off tabs

http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/P...ANDASflier2.jpg

Email sign up sheet for proxy voting

http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/P...ANDASvoting.jpg

Edited by Vickie

Thought I'd just point out I noticed this morning although I'd already used all 10 of the votes I had for the email address tied to my Facebook account... when I looked at the Facebook Vote app this morning... it's giving me an addition 10 and letting me use those votes.

ATTENTION:

Tomorrow, Monday the 17th, please do NOT vote for any other cause other than WMS in the 25K category!! They are doing the same for us tomorrow. We will try to get a soild cause to vote for in each category, and, see how it works. Feel free to vote for our usual supporters from the other categories....250K and 5K......(no votes for any 50K causes!)

Again, tomorrow, Monday, ONLY vote for WMS in the 25K category!!

Kelly

GO OUT AND GET THOSE NAMES!!! If you get so many that you can't do it yourself.....contact me, there are many of us who can help!

I dumped a huge load of votes on skip program....but check out our rank 23 competitor.....LOTS of votes from Skip program. :(

I dumped a huge load of votes on skip program....but check out our rank 23 competitor.....LOTS of votes from Skip program. :(

Well we're ahead of them now!

Very Cool!!!!

And I'm sure it was your vote too.

Pepsi updates the ranking precisely every half hour, so if you are out there voting like crazy and nothing happens, check back at the next hour or half past mark. It won't update instantly.