ACN Latitudes Forums

THE new Pepsi Thread

Voting Link: http://www.refresheverything.com/PANDAS

Hi all!

Okay, I am going to try to sum things up regarding this Pepsi Project and get a strategy in place that we all need to be following. As things change, I will update you on this thread. There are alot of points I will cover, so, this may be long.

First, vote for PANDAS! A strategy that is very important to winning this game is that we all need to be going out to co-workers, social organizations we are involved in, friends without computers, church, e-mail contacts, etc., and asking their permission to use their information to vote for them.( they need to be 13 or older) All they need to do is give you their name, birthdate, and e-mail address. You can choose one password to keep it easier for yourself. So, in essence, you will be coming home with your list of people who have given you their permission to vote for them, and, you will be casting their votes for them everyday! Once the alloted e-mail slots that your internet network provider allows you are used up, you can then make unlimited g-mail accounts for free. So, go out there and get those names and come back and place votes for them! This is a strategy many of the top organizations are using to win!!! And, if your personal friends, FaceBook freinds, family, etc., are not pulling through for you, contact them and ask them for their information so that you can do the voting for them. Some people are just lazy, or don't have time, but, will be more than willing to give your their information and have YOU do the work for them.

The second, equally important thing we need to be doing is the "Survivor Strategy. " This has also been implicated as one of the top ways to win....if not the most important. We need to form alliances, strong alliances. We have some in place, but, we need to branch out and get as many as we can! Some very important things to remember when using this strategy, (and everyone needs to do this)...use all your remaining 9 votes to vote for causes supporting us. LEAVE A COMMENT or your vote will go unnoticed. Do NOT cast a vote for another 50k category, even though other 50K categories will say they are voting for us....ignore them.

Our supporter list as of today, the first few are our "old friends". This includes....

Sky U....Jett Foundation....MRA....WMS.....SMA/Sophies Cure......Ride 192 K......Synergy....Skip Program... (keep throwing some votes to these guys)

"New" causes to vote for are as follows.......MULE Muscle....

Ashlea Denton No kill kennell (spoke to her today and confirmed an alliance).......free to be........cycle recycle....Fisher Middle

School.......Rise up healing design......hearing speech language in Denver.....Nanty glo.....Backpack program feed

hungrykids.....Arts for Ataxia.....camp out against cancer........smile autism......KIDZ....Glenwood...Ride my Bike for

MS....bipolar the unseen disorder....

This list will most likely change and I will update you on any change as our alliances get solidified. We need to make as many strong alliances as we can. There are well over 1000 people voting, and, many of us (hopefully all of us) will have lists of names of people to cast votes for. All these names will leave 9 remaining votes. I know I gave you over 10 causes, but, with all the remaing votes you should have, you should be able to cover all that I mentioned, AND have left overs to send votes to other causes not in our category, but, close to reaching the top 10. These folks are going to be fighting the hardest and will be looking for alliances, just like us. If you can't place votes for several people and don't have the left over votes that you need to cover all causes mentioned....rotate your votes everyday.

Another thing we can do is TRY to vote at a certain time of the day so our survivor comments appear in blocks. Capitalize PANDAS KIDS IN CRISIS when you leave a comment. The times I have suggested are (EST) 8:30....1:30......6:30....and this last one I had at 9:30, but, am changing it to 10:30 for night owls and people on West Coast.

Keep notifying newspapers, forums, etc., however, this is NOT the way we are going to get our most votes. The above two strategies are what it takes to win. So, sure, do what you can as far as spreading the word goes, but, don't focus your energy on that. Focus on getting names and forming alliances.

Remember, joining the Pepsi page and signing in to the voting page is NOT voting. You need to sign in first, then hit the "vote for this idea" button. The button will disappear and say "Thanks", or "Muy Bien, "Gracias, " etc. If the page takes you back to the sign in page, sign in and then VOTE AGAIN! The sound of the soda can opening and pouring is just you signing in....it is NOT an indicator you have voted.

So, in a nutshell....VOTE!! Get lists of names of whom you can cast votes for, use the "Survivor Strategy," form alliances and keep spreading the word.

If you have any questions or feel there is something I missed that can be beneficial to this project, please pm myself or Vickie.

We want to try to keep this thread short with basically just this post on it. We want to keep things as clear as we can. I will be updating this post/thread as things change or new ideas or alliances emerge.

Keep up the great work and start focusing on these new strategies!

Remember, any questions, comments, concerns...please pm myself or Vickie.

THANK YOU ALL!! Let's go!!!!!!

Kelly

I am really trying to organize a few strong alliances right now. I want to talk with them to get them to send all their votes our way one day and vice versa. Then, see what happens. If we can just buddy up with a few strong causes and just send votes to one another, and not just a few here and a few there, I think it can make a difference. I am waiting to hear, in the meantime, just go with the above list. Also, don't forget to go out there and get names, birthdates, and e-mails of people YOU can vote for. I know some have lists as high as 100!

Edited by P.Mom

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good point I wanted to share from EA Mom....thanks!!!! I just did the copy and paste....saves me time...hope you don't mind!

"do you know when voting "cuts off" and a new day begins? I assume it is midnight Eastern time. I'm in CA, so I've been finishing my votes by 9pm (midnight on the East Coast).

As, I was wondering when the "new day begins" and happened to be up at 11:50pm, so I tried to vote and sure enough I had 10 new votes...so a "new day" had begun.

This might be something to mention (esp. for those NOT on the East Coast)....that the folks in the midwest/WEst need to get their votes in earlier to count for that day. For example, if you are in CA and you vote at 10am Tues, but then not until 10pm on Weds...then they actually might have missed Wednesday's voting b/c the late Weds. vote might actually be counting as a Thursday vote.

Something to think about mention/ with regards to "voting blocks".

Can anyone get into this group and post a message for votes?

EnzymesandAutism@yahoogroups.com

I have been trying all day, and can't get the message to go through. This group has lot's of people who report PANDAS or P like illness. It's also a fairly large group. I'm sure many would be happy to help. I read messages that come to e mail with interesting titles, but don't post there much. Not sure why I can't send message.

Kelly/Vickie and all who have worked so hard on this, a big thank you!

Edited by kim

Whoops.....and whoops again! I didn't realize that....and after all my warning about not to vote for 50K! YIKES. So sorry!!

I removed them from my original post!

THANKS Deb!

No 50K votes!

Kim, I'll give it a shot!

Edited by P.Mom

Good thing I just added them at the very end this morning....I doubt anyone voted for them....it was last on the list! I know I didn't! Again, thanks, and sorry!

I have been in personal contact via e-mail with Jett Foundation and Synergy....they replied, and then I just now sent them a return e-mail requesting to form a strong alliance. I also am waiting to hear back from a couple others. I hope this works. If so, we will dedicate a day to strictly vote for these causes, and, them for us! I'll let you knw what I hear.

Gotta run to baseball!

Kelly

Good thing I just added them at the very end this morning....I doubt anyone voted for them....it was last on the list! I know I didn't! Again, thanks, and sorry!

I have been in personal contact via e-mail with Jett Foundation and Synergy....they replied, and then I just now sent them a return e-mail requesting to form a strong alliance. I also am waiting to hear back from a couple others. I hope this works. If so, we will dedicate a day to strictly vote for these causes, and, them for us! I'll let you knw what I hear.

Gotta run to baseball!

Kelly

Thanks for organizing this, Kelly!!! I know if must take a ton of time, but is truly appreciated!

Wow...I think I am actually forming some serious alliances behind the scenes. Everyone I have personally contacted has responded to me (atleast 4 causes so far.) What we are trying to do is form a coalition. When this is done, we will pick a day to start voting EXCLUSIVELY for one another....no other cause will be voted for EXCEPT the ones in this coalition. Then, we do this for a couple of day and see if we move each other up!

I am working on it. Should know this weekend who all is in. Then, I will let you all know what day to vote and who we are voting for.

This is exciting news! Remember, get those e-mail lists. I posted to FB for people to just send me their info. and I will vote for them......they are responding!!!!

Kelly

Okay, a coalition is being formed. So far, we have Synergy for 250K, WMS for 25K, and, I am waiting to hear from a 5k cause. I got e-mails out. What is going to happen is we will have the 4 of us in this coalition, and, beginning a certain day SOON, we will exclusiviely vote for one another. No other votes cast! (except for ourselves, of course...:blink:

We will do this for a couple days and then re-evaluate.

And remember, another BIG thing you can do is to go about and collect peoples birthdates and e-mails. Get permission, and then, VOTE FOR THEM!!!!!

Kelly

We are heading for a day of a "voting blitz" early next week. Be prepared. Get those birthdates and e-mails this weekend...and stay tuned!!

As for this weekend...keep doing what you are doing. Vote for the mentioned causes in the first post, collect e-mails/birthdates, and, try to vote at one of these EST. time frames.....

8:30, 1:30, 6:30, and 10:30.

Edited by P.Mom