ACN Latitudes Forums

Survivor Strategy Update

I have no idea, but I do think it is interesting...especially with SKY U being number 2 in the 250 K category!...seems to be odd.

ALso, I just figured out tonight that if you click on your "profile" tab in the bottom left corner of the screen all your favorites pop up -- easier!

Keep voting and spreading the word--

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I think organizations that have tons of names and emails willing to let people vote for them daily, just log in, open the profile and vote straight down. If you vote from your profile page, you can move to the next one without opening the individual team's page, so it would be much faster. I think that may be why some are commenting it takes too long to comment each time, but we're here.

So it a group like TWR has a mega email list like that, they might just be voting for themselves and that's it.

Good morning! Remember, VOTE today! Try to vote/leave comments at one of the time frames I have listed in a post several above this one. (est) That way we can send some blocks of votes to supporters.

Let me know if those times don't accomodate you!

I will be looking for other causes to vote for today!

We need to push hard!! WE can do it!

Perhaps I'm a little irritated we slipped this morning, but I'm laying the guilt on now...

ACTUAL PANDAS vote being cast for you every single day!! Please, honestly support our cause. Our children sincerely need your help!! PLEASE!!! :(

That sounds good; I'm glad you saved a group for the evening.

Are those ESTs?

Okay, I just read this thread 3 times....I am probably going cross-eyed, but I saw one mention of a time at 12pm for Philanthro...are there other times too? I was in process of placing my votes, and came back here to see the list of groups...but I'll wait for the rest until the right times but what are they and is it with a specific group?

I don't remember seeing a specific cause at a certain time, but Kelly had indicated block voting for those we've identified at:

8:30

1:30

6:30

9:30

The idea being groups would see many PANDAS comments one right after another and maybe even a bump up in number we could take credit for!

Maybe this is why we dropped? Are most of us used to voting in the am and some people are now waiting?

I think I might know what is going on...I just installed the "app" onto my facebook page, and it allowed me to vote again without leaving facebook, or having to go through the "sign on process" at the pepsi site...and there was not spot for comments...so these groups are probably primarily using facebook or the other social networking sites to place their votes....It is so much easier...Facebook users are used to just clicking to show they like something...

The app shows up as a reqular post...not on the side as a widget...so I think you will need to install it onto your facebook page often...I left a message below telling people to vote!

I just noticed something rather odd--

One of the top contenders for 250 K is SKY U and they only show 440 comments from voters.

Another top contender, New Cottage shows only 378 comments from voters--

Meanwhile, we have over 1400 comments -- Smile Autism over 1500 -- Ride 192 over 1500...

Do you think that the "no comment" status could possibly indicate something about their voters?

seems really odd to me.

Also--

I like the top picks still: WMS, SMA, SMA, Ride 192 (mentioned us on their FB page), and Jett

(they all seem to be voting for us...)

I think that the other RIDE MS site is also a good one. It is in the running for the category and is a major group cause which I suspect is well supported, I am going to try to send some votes their way and see if they send back.

guys, I'm sorry I'm not doing it in a designated time block, but I'm doing mine now. Have to get it done for myself and 3 other people and I won't have times to do all of them in the other times. Tomorrow, I'll try to make the 8:30 slot, but I had some stuff to do at that time today.