ACN Latitudes Forums

Happy Mother's Day

To ALL of You

We hope that all of the mom's have a Happy Mothers Day

and just try to take this one day to do something for yourself

I know we can't do that to much with everything that is going on with

our kids,but sometimes we need to.. :D

Tracie&Doug

Happy Mother's Day, all! To one of the most dedicated and determined groups of mom's that I know.

If your child is in remission, or if you are just starting the journey - you are an amazing mom. If today is full of joy - or still filled with worry - I hope you will take a moment to know that you are doing your very best for your child, and you deserve great admiration. My prayer for you (and for me!) this year, is for a happy healthy child. You are a hero mom.

I think there's a very special place in Heaven reserved for PANDAS moms. It's completely stress-free, where you have nobody to worry about and nobody to second-guess you and nobody to blame your child's traumatic illness on your parenting style.

This special place is also the entrance gate for doubting doctors who desperately want to get in. And you, the PANDAS moms, get to smile at them with condescending smiles and say, "I don't believe in death, it's just a psychological problem. If you just believed you were alive, you'd be fine. Until you can bring me the results of five double-blind, peer-reviewed studies proving that you're dead, I'm afraid we can't help you and you're stuck in Hades."

Payback is heck, ain't it?!? :D

I think there's a very special place in Heaven reserved for PANDAS moms. It's completely stress-free, where you have nobody to worry about and nobody to second-guess you and nobody to blame your child's traumatic illness on your parenting style.

This special place is also the entrance gate for doubting doctors who desperately want to get in. And you, the PANDAS moms, get to smile at them with condescending smiles and say, "I don't believe in death, it's just a psychological problem. If you just believed you were alive, you'd be fine. Until you can bring me the results of five double-blind, peer-reviewed studies proving that you're dead, I'm afraid we can't help you and you're stuck in Hades."

Thanks for the laugh out loud!!!!!! I have a few very SPECIFIC doctors that I can see in my mind when I read this! I may post this one up at my office.

That quote totally made my day!!! I laughed out loud and will be sharing it with my family! Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! Have fun and enjoy these special gifts we've been given -- our beautiful children and our supportive husbands!

Happy Mother's Day to the best moms in the world. Your children may not know how hard you fight for them, they may not appreciate how you worry about them, or realize how much strength and patience you have to endure the havoc this disorder brings to your lives. But you all deserve a parade in your honor with balloons, fireworks and unlimited candy thrown your way. I will be throwing you all a parade in my mind all day long!!!!

Love it!

Payback is heck, ain't it?!? :wacko:

Happy Mother's Day to an awesome group of moms--hope all of you had a very nice day.

Deanna