ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh

Vickie, Kelly, anyone familiar....

Do you have any idea how far 50K will go for Dr. Cunningham? What $$size funding has she had in the past? Do you know what her specific intentions are is it is won?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jag,

I know that Dr. Cunningham would be "overwhelmed" and "very pleased" to receive the 50K grant. From what I gathered, it will go very far. She already has her lab, assistants, etc. I do not know what size funding she has had in the past....I didn't ask her.

Our (her) intentions are to further PANDAS research....one goal would be to get an FDA approved, medically accepted, standard PANDAS diagnostic test (her Cam Kinase test already has the potential for that...it just needs FDA approved)

Another is to concretely CONFIRM the existance of PANDAS, (end the skepticism) with ABSOLUTE identification of specific antibodies involved in this disorder. The last goal would be to come up with a standard treatment protocol.

I have "spoken" to her via e-mail several times. She is very "excited" and "impressed" with our efforts.

Hope this helps.

Kelly

OK, JAG came up with the following list for us to get-behind...and vote for --

Great list, I am using it every day--voting in a block seems to send a powerful message--

Great Job everyone!!

PANDAS- ALWAYS VOTE US FIRST!!!!!

WMS (25K)-#17 (stay with them)

SKY U (250K)-#12 (stay with them)

Sophie's cure (250K)- #9 (stay with them)

Stop SMA (25K)-#10 (stay with them)

SMILE Autism (250K)- #13

Ride 192 (5K)- they are 26th???

Ride MS (fairly secure at #6 spot, so don't need everybody) ?

Synergy

For consideration:

Autism Prog of IL (25K)-#11 (I think we are already sending votes this way, but not organized)

New Cottage Foster Home (250K)-#3 (so many may be courting these guys, high stakes!! could also agree no votes for #1 or 2 in their category) #4 is some haunted house thing??? oiye!

Flagstaff Academy (5K)-#11 (seen them post high support for others, on the cusp)

Do you have an idea of a ballpark time frame it takes to get FDA approval? Is there a goal number of CK tests her team needs to run before they submit to the FDA? How far do they have to go? I know several months ago someone posted they were running about 15/day. Do you know if that has changed any?

Sorry if I'm being a pest, Kelly:) I'm just really curious since we get a little closer each day...

Jill

Jag,

I know that Dr. Cunningham would be "overwhelmed" and "very pleased" to receive the 50K grant. From what I gathered, it will go very far. She already has her lab, assistants, etc. I do not know what size funding she has had in the past....I didn't ask her.

Our (her) intentions are to further PANDAS research....one goal would be to get an FDA approved, medically accepted, standard PANDAS diagnostic test (her Cam Kinase test already has the potential for that...it just needs FDA approved)

Another is to concretely CONFIRM the existance of PANDAS, (end the skepticism) with ABSOLUTE identification of specific antibodies involved in this disorder. The last goal would be to come up with a standard treatment protocol.

I have "spoken" to her via e-mail several times. She is very "excited" and "impressed" with our efforts.

Hope this helps.

Kelly

See this...

17 more from Skip Program. Get yourself on the list. Email us Inmemoryofskip@aol.com

They are in the 20's in the 250 catagory. I'm thinking "yes". What's everyone's thoughts? Should I email them? If we do, we should do it this mornng. They left another message yesterday.

Edited by Vickie

I had mentioned in an old thread to add the Skip Program to your list of people to vote for. I found them sending lots of votes to one of the top 10 in our category, so, I already contacted them (via e-mail and comments on their voting page) and I see they have responded.

Jill...sorry, I don't have a time frame on the FDA approval. I will e-mail Dr. C with your questions.

Thanks again for everything!

Kelly

Edited by P.Mom