ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh

Did you see this comment

I'm from Razzball - Synergy Center sent me. Good luck!

I think my husband said razzball was sending lots of votes to Synergy. It almost sounds like they are trying to make a tighter alliance. Maybe we should send some to Razzball and see how they reciprocate.

I think we have enough people to "spread the wealth" of votes. As logn as we don't start to forget some people.

Edited by Vickie

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes....my oh my....we have to be pretty darn clever to get in the top 10, don't we. So much to think about....so much strategy.....my mind is swirling right now...and I am tired.

Thanks everyone...for all your effort and your Sherlock Holmes work!! We need all the help we can get.

Meg's Mom.....lol...Vickie and I were trying to find out if you were behind that one! Thanks for turning your support our way.....if we get this.....we'll return the favor!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

VOTE!!!

Yes....my oh my....we have to be pretty darn clever to get in the top 10, don't we. So much to think about....so much strategy.....my mind is swirling right now...and I am tired.

Thanks everyone...for all your effort and your Sherlock Holmes work!! We need all the help we can get.

Meg's Mom.....lol...Vickie and I were trying to find out if you were behind that one! Thanks for turning your support our way.....if we get this.....we'll return the favor!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

VOTE!!!

Oh, that's sweet, thank you. I'm not sure that I'll ever have the energy that you guys are putting behind this - it's SO complicated! I think I may be too old. I need a teenager in my life (never thought I'd say THAT!) We have enough fundraising done for this summer's training, so we are ok for a little while.

You'll get it - we are all rooting for you! And it's such fun to watch your strategy sessions!

This is from my Dad.....lol... Go Dad go!!!

I'll have to goggle it!!

"I made a donation to the Wickles Pickles Foundation on line. They wrote back and told me ALL of their funds are being dedicated to the P.A.N.D.A.S. Pepsi Challange. So, now we have the Wickles Pickles People ( try saying that 3 times real fast ) behind the effort.

Humor has its place. Beyond the humor, PLease Vote. Thank You"

(he also wrote the Oprah Show!!! Love that guy!! )

It seems like it would make sense for some of us to just keep voting for our ardent supporters so we keep that constant, while others seek out new support and become faithful to them, etc. I do the voting for 5 household members, including myself, so if you want to organize the voting by assigning votes, I'm up for it. Just PM me the list and I'm on it everyday!

Has anyone clicked "install the application" so friends can vote directly from your FB page? Is that much easier than just posting the link? I was going to do it but I hate doing all those applications....any insights?

I've seen others do it, but I haven't yet.

I also have been wanting to go to our pepsi page, flip through the comments, and actually see who has been voting for us over these past few days, but I just don't have the time. Just to make sure our list is still being reciprocated. Anyone have the time to do that?

I have checked the comments....our usual supporters are still there. Check this thread for the names of those suporters.

Help thoses without a voice..... has moved out of the number 1 spot....the Lemurs are no longer in the top 10. (our 50K category) You HAVE to keep on this everyday! Thankfully, we are moving up, not down!!

Add Skip Program....they are voting for one of the top 10 categories, and, I have sent them votes and they are starting to come back our way. We have to keep knocking those guys out of there.

"Planting seeds, one by one, hoping to say, "hey we've won!"....Our work is never done, our work is never done."

Keep planting those seeds! VOTE!!!!

Kelly

So, is razzball on the Pepsi page or just supporting? Synergy is getting serious. they have conatcted us on the facebook page and put us in their newsletter. I am going to vote for them every day.I then have my usual "go to" submissions and I scan to see how many PANDAS have posted. I want to spread the wealth of votes. But I think Synergy will be counting comments. That's what I think.

I want to win this thing so bad!

It looked to me like razzball was a fatasy baseball league for charity maybe? And Synergy is the charity? So, a razzball vote may very well be a Synergy vote, just with a different name to it. I have 7 adult members in my family voting and commenting everyday. I'll tell them all to add Synergy today. Bipolar unseen, looks out of it, that's a shame.

Also Ride MS is doing pretty well, I think #6, so that's one we could circulate and hopefully they won't freefall, but make sure you comment, especially those PANDAS folks with MS family members like us:)

SKY U and WMS continue to be very faithful to us.