ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya never know who you can trust! I sent them a vote...let's see if they return it. They say they are sending 10 votes our way because they want 10 from us! But, they MAY not be sending any! "Survivor Strategy" is so fitting of a name.

When we were forming the submission, we debated about photos and/or a you tube video. For a few reasons, we passed. We are unable to alter our submission now. However, I do like how the text is laid out. Some submissions look choppy and you really have to scroll down to find the text. I think what we have is good.

You know, Vickie, I don't know what to make of some of the comments left on our page like this one...

Skip Program is getting ready to start our climb for kids. It will start at 3:30. Your current standing is 31. The goal set for your program is 25 (by mid***ht).

What is with all the *** in the middle of "clean" words?

I suppose some organizations are set up so that some people are "in charge" of a block of emails and votes, but really-who knows! PANDAS has genuine friends we assume are voting although we don't see their names in the comments anywhere and that's fine. It's just too hard to make any assumptions. Some groups are clearly getting our support and giving theirs. THe animal folks seem to be sticking pretty tightly together. Maybe we could use the acronym to our advantage and sneak in under the bear ruse....

Okay Synergy is added up top.

Have you noticed we are being courted by many more 250K groups than 5 or 25? I mean, Synergy is ranked 127th now and only the top 2 get the grant in that category, right? I guess they are going for the top 100 to make it to next month (maybe that's analogous to the immunity challenge?) The Bipolar group is like 225th....

We should watch out for more 25K groups; WMS has been awesome. I looked on there comments and they get a lot of support from other middle and high school groups, like for band instruments ect. Maybe the teenagers are the way to go... more time on their hands, tech savvy, IDK. SKY U has also been pretty faithful.

We made AWESOME headway this weekend, solidly 31st all day!!!

Uhh! I jinxed us, 32nd.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Vickie-another ? You said you don't find out who wins the previous month until a couple weeks into the next month. So, as far as they know, they've rolled over to the next month and have to keep voting, right? So, when we find out who the winners are, maybe we can solicite those votes?

Huh, I never thought of that. Let me think on what you said. I didn't have 2 cups of coffee yet and I'm still in brain fog:)

Different topic, but we really need to brainstorm more ways of getting an influx of votes. We had an influx of highschoolers yesterday which is awesome. I will give them a shout out thank you tonight on the page. They're at school now so they wouldn't see it if I did it now.

I have been emailing like crazy, posting like crazy, but we need more. Any idea of who else we can contact or any other ways to get more votes?

Question, I don't know if this would be too complicated. Should we ask (at least on this forum) who is defineitly using the Survivor strategy and assign these people what submission to vote for? We don't have to assign all remaining 9 of their votes, but that way we make sure our supporters are getting some votes in and continue to vote for us? It may also make the voting process easier for some when they just have to cut and paste from an assigned list.

Jag10....I, too, am trying to figure out exactly what you mean ....and I don't even drink coffee? lol Could you explain a little more.

Any roll over category starts with zero votes at the beginning of the month, and then they are in it for the full month, just like anyone else. Does that help? Not sure. Let me know!

I am using the survivor strategy every day....all 9 votes. Trying to keep the old going, but, sending some votes to our competitors voters (top 10).

I know we are all doing everything we can do spread the word.....I know I have and it gets tiring! But, there is NO slacking off this month......VOTE!!!!

Edited by P.Mom