ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh

Autism Smiles.....Camp out for Cancer, WMS, SMA, SkyU....hmmmmm, which am I forgetting???

Oh, Bipolar, the unseen disorder....I'll be back when I remember the other ones!! lol

MRA....Ride 192...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I edited the original post to add JETT in case folks don't look all the way through the thread.

Is there anyway to see the tally of votes? Or just the ranking? I see someone can post a comment anonymously, but if their name is attached to it, does that mean they definitely voted for us?

Okay, I edited the original post to add JETT in case folks don't look all the way through the thread.

Is there anyway to see the tally of votes? Or just the ranking? I see someone can post a comment anonymously, but if their name is attached to it, does that mean they definitely voted for us?

I don't think so. Sometimes I post a comment before I cast a vote and it still comes up w/ my name on the comment before I vote. I see where people are posting "50 votes from_______" How can someone give us a lump sum of votes?

I just tried. You can comment w/o giving votes. So it is the honor system. Hopefully, these people aren't slimy and lying, but we will never know. All I can suggest is if we see that we continue to slide in ranking, to switch who we vote for and see if it helps. I think it's also good to spread out the votes to various causes. Maybe if you see that 5+ of us just voted for someone in a row, move onto another cause. Also, if you venture out to a new cause, keep an eye on our comments to see if they reciprocate.

Hey, what about this. Can we go into the top 10 in our category, find out who is voting for them....and then send those guys LOTS of votes in hopes of deferring their support of the top 10 to us???

What do you guys think??

I wonder why PAWS of Michigan is voting for... Give those without a voice(number one in our category)? They are both in the 50K slot.....RISKY!

Edited by P.Mom

Kelly- I'm starting to think I'm not sneaky enough for this game! Why would PAWS Michigan and United Voice be voting for each other when they are both in the same 50K category???

Are they just leaving comments? Or actually voting? Until yesterday, I thought you had to actually vote for a cause before you could leave a comment with your name vs anonymous. Vickie determined that wasn't the case, it's all honor system..... unless there is some info somewhere nobody has stumbled upon yet?

Honor system and internet sounds like cats and dogs. But, we have moved up some...

I haven't looked at those 2 causes yet. What are their rankings? In order to win, you need to be in the top 10. The top 10 submissions each get $50K. So, if they are both capturing high rankings, they are probably in it together.

As long as we don't vote for anyone in the $50K catagory, I think we just have to hope that they are actually voting for us. We did make a jump from the 40's to the 30's after we started this strategy so I have to think some are voting. Just spread the wealth (of votes) and hopefully some are voting for us.

Like Survivor, we have to hope no one is stabbing us in the back!

Is anyone good at Twitter? I had an idea to bounce of of you? What if we twitter celebs with OCD and ask them to support a cause that will help kids with severe OCD behaviors? I think some celebs actively participate in their twitter accounts, don't they? Here's a list of celebs with OCD...

Alec Baldwin (actor) Billy Bob Thorton (actor) Cameron Diaz (actress) David Beckham (professional athlete) David Sedaris (commedian) Donald Trump (businessman) Fred Durst (muscian)

Harrison Ford (actor) Howard Stern (radio personality) Howie Mandel (comedian) Jane Horrocks (actress, musician) Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Alba (actress) Joey Ramone (musician) Justin Timberlake (actor) Kathie Lee Gifford (TV Personality) Leonardo Dicaprio (actor) Marc Summers (TV host actor) Natalie Appleton (musician) Rosaanne Barr (actress) Rose McGowan (actress)

Woody Allen (actor)

Anyone up for the challenge?

Edited by Vickie