ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh

It seems this is in full swing across the contest, so the more people we can get to take advantage of it the better we will do!

Just some thoughts...

• Make sure you add a comment to let those in the 5K, 25K, and 250K contests know you are from PANDAS and that you will come back daily with your vote, please do the same
  • Maybe we can consider picking a couple coordinated times throughout the day? It seems to draw more attention when the comments are one right after another from one group.
  • Only pick 9 (you have to save a vote for us) and NONE in the 50K category

Here are some suggestions of those that have recipricated votes for us; feel free to add

• 5K- Camp Out Cancer, Ride MS, Ride 192, Kids with cancer: Bethany Berg
  • 25K- SMA, WMS-Whitman Middle School
  • 250K- SMA, SKY U, MRA, SMILE Autism, JETT, Synergy

The 25K category is a little light, maybe someone has some more suggestions?

MAKE SURE TO ADD A COMMENT- Charlie and I have been putting something like:

ANOTHER VOTE FROM PANDAS (50K) We'll be back daily and sending votes your way. Please do the same for PANDAS research. Kids in crisis, not bears!

Anything else???

Edited by JAG10

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes a couple minutes to spread your votes around and comment, but when you look down our comments you can see it really pays off.

THESE are the folks that will remember to vote everyday, so lets KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING to keep their loyalty!

I usually leave the comment ...

A vote from a PANDAS mom. We're trying to win $50K for research of this autoimmune disorder. Search "Kids in Crisis".

Like yours said, I don't want anyone to think we're trying to win for bears. Darn that acronym!

If anyone is not aware of the "Survivor Strategy." Use one of your 10 votes for us, (of course), then, scroll down to the comments on our page and use your remaining 9 votes to vote for a cause that is voting for us! Make sure before you vote that it is NOT in the 50K category...that would be voting against us! Make sure you leave a comment that PANDAS Kids in Crisis is voting for them and you hope to get their support. This can really generate alot of extra votes!

What time can we coordinate this? After kids are in bed?

I usually leave the comment ...

A vote from a PANDAS mom. We're trying to win $50K for research of this autoimmune disorder. Search "Kids in Crisis".

Like yours said, I don't want anyone to think we're trying to win for bears. Darn that acronym!

Stealing your line if that's ok.

Let's add Whitman Middle School (WMS) to the list for the 25K group. They've been sending us a lot of votes and it's for their science lab....future PANDAS scientists!

Edited by JAG10

Great idea! I will do this tomorrow and send the idea to my list of friends/family who are voting every day.

BTW, one of my friends sent me this message today: "Ranked 44th! Let's get it in the top ten!" and she does not have a kid with PANDAS. Call on your friends everyone!

Let's do this!!