ACN Latitudes Forums

19yo coming out the other side :D

Thanks Norcalmom,

This is my kid and one I have not seen for awhile. It is nice to have her back! Fingers crossed all the way around it sticks, but I feel we are better prepared if something flares. At least we have a name for it now and aren't walking around in the dark. Lets hope her age means she is outgrowing.

Thanks to all who have cheered her on and continue to do so...this board as been such a help to us. I first found it and then told her about it, she was a little leary of me posting in the beginning so I would tell her if I wanted to and evenually she felt she wanted to come on and see what it was all about. It helped her in many ways. So thanks to you all.

Kay

GREAT JOB MOM! What a mature and giving induvidual you raised (in addition to getting her through pandas).

Amazing post!!! Thank You from all us struggling with older teens. I can relate to what you and your family have gone through and I wish you much love and happiness in your recovery. May your life be blessed!!!!

Thanks Norcalmom,

This is my kid and one I have not seen for awhile. It is nice to have her back! Fingers crossed all the way around it sticks, but I feel we are better prepared if something flares. At least we have a name for it now and aren't walking around in the dark. Lets hope her age means she is outgrowing.

Thanks to all who have cheered her on and continue to do so...this board as been such a help to us. I first found it and then told her about it, she was a little leary of me posting in the beginning so I would tell her if I wanted to and evenually she felt she wanted to come on and see what it was all about. It helped her in many ways. So thanks to you all.

Kay

GREAT JOB MOM! What a mature and giving induvidual you raised (in addition to getting her through pandas).

I am happy for you as you get back the daughter you once knew. Sounds like a great kid to me and very mature to share her story with us... Great JOB MOM!!!

Thank you for posting your thoughts and your struggles. I am speechless, which is rare for me, trying to imagine what you may have been thru. As a parent --- when my son was ill (ages 7-9; "cured" post-ivig at age 10 now) -- I froze inside, my worry for him was so intense. Sometimes I was so angry about this illness.

When I read your post I imagine that he/you can get thru the hard times just fine. Thank you. diana

This IS a much needed post as we do annual reviews and planning for school next year. Please do come back and tell us how you are doing! Also, if you every want to share any other information about your experiences, please know that we would love to hear about it! You have taught me a great deal today.