ACN Latitudes Forums

Refresh the Research! Vote Project PANDAS!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes,look for that acknowledgement on the website saying that you voted. You usually see something like "thanks, gracias, cool" where the voting button was.

Hi - just thought I'd mention that for me I seem to need to click 3 times.

I click it first, then get the facebook sign in option, Sign in to facebook and then click the "vote" button again and for some reason it doesn't accept that click and I need to click again before it ackonowledges my vote and asks if I want to spread the word.

just thought I'd mention it in case we're missing votes that way.

thanks for all the hard work on this.......

In case you are looking at comments and seeing votes from the SMA. One strategy Pepsi actually suggests is to trade votes with other submissions in other catagories. SMA is in the $250K catagory and the $25K, so it is okay to vote for them too and "trade votes". Just DO NOT vote for anyone else in the $50K catagory!

SMA is a great cause to vote for. Both of their causes are in the lead. They have a lot of votes they could possibly send our way.

If you vote for the SMA, type the comment "A vote from a PANDAS parent". Search Kids in Crisis". So they know how to find our page. You cannot post links. You actually may see my post on there.This lets them know we are hopefully trading with them.

In case you are looking at comments and seeing votes from the SMA. One strategy Pepsi actually suggests is to trade votes with other submissions in other catagories. SMA is in the $250K catagory and the $25K, so it is okay to vote for them too and "trade votes". Just DO NOT vote for anyone else in the $50K catagory!

SMA is a great cause to vote for. Both of their causes are in the lead. They have a lot of votes they could possibly send our way.

If you vote for the SMA, type the comment "A vote from a PANDAS parent". Search Kids in Crisis". So they know how to find our page. You cannot post links. You actually may see my post on there.This lets them know we are hopefully trading with them.

A good strategic suggestion Vickie! :huh:

I've recruited 8 friends and family members to vote every day. I send out a daily email to all of them with the link, to minimize their work. If you're not already doing this, it's a great way to multiply your votes! Sorry if someone else posted this idea already, but just wanted to mention it.

I just tried these two.

This one has no other $50K people voting for them...

http://www.refresheverything.com/goingfortenthousand

This one you can tell returns votes...

http://www.refresheverything.com/gregspmc

Or do you think we should go for more "mid ranking" causes? I guess all we can do is try and see if they return the favor!

Thanks Vickie!

Charlie and I had to vote for the Going for Ten Thousand!

Our father had MS and we also have ridden the City to Shore MS150 bike tour.

Let's hope they can appreciate the autoimmune connection!

Jill

Bumping this up for the morning people. Make sure to cast your vote today! I have my son's IEP mtg this morning for speech. I already aaw the rough draft. Last year's reflected an awful PANDAS moment wher he melted down, tried to choke himself, just awful stuff. In the rough draft for next year, one small paragraph saying he has PANDAS with a description of the disorder. No bad moments at all this school year!

http://www.refresheverything.com/PANDAS

Hello all! Yes, we are doing our best to keep up with all the posts and keep this in the upper portion of the page so people will be reminded to vote! Every day in May! Everyone in your home 13 years and up! Make sure your vote is acknowledged, (with a "way to go" "cool" etc.) and, don't vote for another 50K category!

Thanks!!

Although endearing....please don't let "Save a Lemur" beat out saving our CHILDREN!!!!

Thank you so Much!!!

Kelly

voting link below in my signature