ACN Latitudes Forums

Refresh the Research! Vote Project PANDAS!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Research is still in OK. The submission originated in Pittsburgh.

Just a curiosity, I noticed today the location of the PANDAS project was listed as Pittsburgh. I thought previously it was Oklahoma, or maybe just assumed so. Does anyone know, what role does Pittsburgh play?

Michael

No, I didn't. Do you want me to or did you want to? Thanks for the lead:)

Has anyone tried to contact Univ. of Oklahoma's student media:

http://www.studentmedia.ou.edu/

Do you already have a standard type of email in place? I certainly don't mind contacting them, however it may be faster if you are already set up for it.

Whatever you prefer -- let me know!

~Karen

Michael....the connection to Pittsburgh this project has is me....I live in Pittsburgh. I submitted the application, that is why it shows Pittsburgh....... the project will list the location of where the idea originated from. We are doing it on behalf of Dr. Cunningham, who is in Oklahoma.

Thanks for all your help!

Kelly

Vickie....I can contact the student media later on today if you don't get a chance...just let me know!

Someone else gave the great idea of Craig's List under volunteers. I did it for Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Chicago. You have to word them slightly different each time or they will not post it.

I just went to post the link on Online-Sweepstakes.com and was pleasantly surprised to see someone else had already done it.... Wow... it's amazing to see this showing up in places!

Has anyone done this yet? If not, I have an email ready to go...I'll send it.

~Karen

No, I didn't. Do you want me to or did you want to? Thanks for the lead:)

Has anyone tried to contact Univ. of Oklahoma's student media:

http://www.studentmedia.ou.edu/

Do you already have a standard type of email in place? I certainly don't mind contacting them, however it may be faster if you are already set up for it.

Whatever you prefer -- let me know!

~Karen

Edited by Kayanne

Kayanne,

I just got home and was going to contact them....but, if you have an e-mail ready to go....you go girl!!

Everyone has been TOTALLY AMAZING and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Kelly

Done!

Kayanne,

I just got home and was going to contact them....but, if you have an e-mail ready to go....you go girl!!

Everyone has been TOTALLY AMAZING and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Kelly

An e-mail I got from the Skip Program.....

"Thank you for contacting the Skip Program.

Our supporters are voting for you.

In addition to what Skip Program is already doing, a large company with several Skip Program supporters has asked for a daily list by 9pm for their employees to vote for. They have asked for a list with Skip and 9 of our partners. They have 300 people ready to vote nightly for a week or so.

If you received a message about a "list", this is what it was referring to.

Since sending comments about this caused a lot of confusion last night, the Skip Program Founder will be selecting 9 partners every night. We will be rotating our partners in the list.

We will be sending out a message about this today. Sorry for any confusion!

Skip Program will continue to support PANDAS to the best of our ability. Please contact us if you need anything from us."

Tyler