ACN Latitudes Forums

Refresh the Research! Vote Project PANDAS!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else having trouble with voting? It says the password or email address is wrong for my husband and children. I sent in yesterday to reset the passwords, and never got to vote yesterday. I reset them this morning, and it's STILL telling me it's wrong! But, it's taking mine!

Great. A glitch. I voted no problem. I think earlier on some had that same problem, even saying their account wasn't there. Did you get an email or anything in which you had to click a link to "verify" the new password? Try again in a bit and if you still can't let us know and we'll contact Pepsi if you cannot.

Yes, keep trying. It should be fixed because if more people have this problem, they will report it and Pepsi will fix it ASAP. A voting glitch is No joke.

Yes, let us know if you can't get to vote today!!!

VOTE!! We are climbing to the top!!!!!

I think I have officially contacted every branch of the family possible...so glad I come from a large family! Let's go!! My ds is standing over my shoulder and wants me to put a ninja at the end of this statement...so here goes... ;) Good warrior symbol, don't ya think?

Sarah

I see tons of votes from Sky U and WMS (if they are really voting)....but only 2 from Synergy! But I only looked for a sec.

Maybe, I hope, they are voting without leaving comments!? I think it is very important to leave a comment.

I am visualizing it being like getting something on e-bay...people waiting to the last minute, and then, bam....they come out of the blue! We have to push hard every single day......no rest until June! :huh:

VOTE!!!!

Edited by P.Mom