ACN Latitudes Forums

Refresh the Research! Vote Project PANDAS!

We are currently #44!!!

I got chills right now!!!!!

Okay, now we are at #67....how did that change so fast. Back to my original thought.....I am not going to pay attention to the ratings (yeah, right :lol: )....it will drive me crazy!

Just vote!

Edited by P.Mom

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are currently #44!!!

Okay, now we are at #67....how did that change so fast. Back to my original thought.....I am not going to pay attention to the ratings (yeah, right ^_^ )....it will drive me crazy!

Just vote!

We are currently #44!!!

Okay, now we are at #67....how did that change so fast. Back to my original thought.....I am not going to pay attention to the ratings (yeah, right ^_^ )....it will drive me crazy!

Just vote!

My husband and I both voted!!

And P.Mom, I know the ratings will drive you crazy....I have been watching them, too, and noticed they changed quickly!

I will work on getting more family and friends of mine to vote!

A BIG THANK YOU for all of your hard work!!!

Bittersweet!!!! lol (hard for me to call you that...so used to your real name) So nice to hear from you on here!

Yes, it will drive me nuts....you know me too well!

Vote...everyday.....I know you will!!!!!

I'll call you tomorrow!

Kelly (you don't have to call me P.Mom...LOL)

Good morning, everyone! Why you start your day out with voting for Project P.A.N.D.A.S. If you haven't voted yet, it really is easy. You do NOT need a facebook account to vote. Please also pass our link onto everyone you know. We need everyone's vote, every day. Everyone 13+ can vote! Thank you!

Refresh the Research! Vote Project P.A.N.D.A.S.

http://www.refresheverything.com/PANDAS

Edited by Vickie

done my vote for the day :) I see you are now ranked 82nd!! :lol:

btw not sure if you know, but you can also apply a shortened URL now to your facebook page (allowed once you have 25 or more members)

you can choose anything you like, and people who have the old url would still be able to find it

so you could make it www.facebook.com/ProjectPandas instead of the current long one

http://www.facebook.com/username and look in the drop down box for the page you are changing

:)

I had no idea about that. Thanks! I'll look into that when the kiddos are asleep tonight.

If anyone hasn't voted yet today...VOTE! Our ranking is constantly changing and it's still very early on in the month. We can do this!

http://www.refresheverything.com/PANDAS

Thank you!

done my vote for the day :) I see you are now ranked 82nd!! :lol:

btw not sure if you know, but you can also apply a shortened URL now to your facebook page (allowed once you have 25 or more members)

you can choose anything you like, and people who have the old url would still be able to find it

so you could make it www.facebook.com/ProjectPandas instead of the current long one

http://www.facebook.com/username and look in the drop down box for the page you are changing

:)

Just for everyone's information...... We, of course, want to make it into the top 10 in the 50K category this month, however, as long as we stay in the top 100 in our category, our application will automatically "roll over" to next month and be eligible to be voted on again in June, without us having to resubmit!

Keep voting!

Little info about voting…Remember, after you sign in, you'll then have to click “VOTE”. Make sure the screen gives you a blurb acknowledging the vote. It usually says something like “thanks” where the vote button was. Signing in is not voting. So, depending on where on the website you sign in, you may have to click "vote" twice. Once before signing in & once again after. Look for that acknowledgement.

The sound of the soda opening and pouring means you signed in, not voted.

YES!!! 56 ...trucking along!! Remember, being a fan doesn't mean you have voted for the Project....make sure you sign on to the Refresh Everything page (voting link below in my signature) and then hit "Vote for this idea". The vote button will then change and say something like "Good Job"..or "Thanks". If after you hit "Vote for this idea", it takes you to the sign in page, you will then have to sign in and hit the vote button again!! I know Vickie went over this, just covering it once again to make sure everyone understands the process....we don't want to lose one single vote!!

GREAT JOB!!!!

Kelly

Hi - just thought I'd mention that for me I seem to need to click 3 times.

I click it first, then get the facebook sign in option, Sign in to facebook and then click the "vote" button again and for some reason it doesn't accept that click and I need to click again before it ackonowledges my vote and asks if I want to spread the word.

just thought I'd mention it in case we're missing votes that way.

thanks for all the hard work on this.......