ACN Latitudes Forums

Refresh the Research! Vote Project PANDAS!

You can't see the number of votes. As for the ranking, I don't know how often they update it. I have seen other submissions ask about rankings too.

I voted and released an invitation to vote to two very popular forum of parents !!!!!

where you can read how many people voted?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted for today and posted the app to my Facebook page. THANK YOU to all who worked on this! We are currently #153, so let's GET OUT THE VOTE!!!

Puzzling if the ranking is really this, or more like 30. When I try to list all those in the $50,000 category, by rank, it shows up about 30 on the list, but still calls it 153 or whatever. Perhaps it's really 30 in the $50,000 category but 153 overall. Either way, seeing how it only starts by listing so many, probably important to get high on the list as early as possible, so it will be seen more... Here's hoping we can spread the word and everyone will vote!

Michael

Vote Every Day!

http://www.refresheverything.com/PANDAS

Don't get discouraged by the ranking. I'm pretty sure they haven't updated it. No one has moved since Sat. I've been wathcing a few submissions on this just to make sure.

Everyone is the household age 13+ can vote daily. Only vote for us in the $50K catagory!

Edited by Vickie

This is the most recent post on the FB page....

"An e-mail reply from our nominee, Dr. Madeleine Cunningham. "I have sent to my family and a colleague. Thank you for all that you have done. It is

hard to believe you mothers have done this!!! I am so impressed!" madeleine"

Everyone is doing a great job! Thank you! Our fan page now has 653 members. It's so good to know we have people supporting us.

Refresh the Research! Vote Project P.A.N.D.A.S.

Vote Every Day!

Don't get discouraged by the ranking. I'm pretty sure they haven't updated it. No one has moved since Sat. I've been wathcing a few submissions on this just to make sure.

Everyone is the household age 13+ can vote daily. Only vote for us in the $50K catagory!

Good point Vickie... I'll make user logins for every member of the family! My dog is 16 years old... I think she counts too, since she's taking antiboitics for strep!!!

Shannon and All,

Yes, you would think the dog should count since he is taking antibiotics! :lol: Anyway, I know you were just joking, but, it gives me an opportunity to make sure everyone is on the same page as far as voting goes.

Everyone in the family 13 and over can vote once a day, every day. This means you will need to set up an account for each person. No fictional/fraudulant accounts allowed, nor, are multiple accounts for one person allowed. This can lead to disqualification. Make sure every account opened stands for one qualifying individual.

THANK YOU ALL!!

Kelly

Another update. This one about ranking .Geesh...we need a ticker for this!

If you are wondering why our ranking hasn't changed, I contacted Pepsi about the issue. This was their response...

"We appreciate your recent email regarding the ranking of the ideas currently up for voting this month. The website is currently updating. Please be assured the ranking will be more accurate once the updati...ng is completed."

I also called them about this while waiting for an email response and they further explained it was probably a result of the transitioning from month to month. So, no concern yet.

Kelly,

You can't use the same email address to register two different people, right? We tried to register my husband and were flashed a message that said he was already registered even though the name, birthday and password were all different.

I guess we could try his work email though it will get stuck in his company's spam filter.

Jill

Most network providers allow for multiple e-mail accounts....we have Verizon and it allows us 8. Yes, you have to set up a seperate e-mail account for everyone. You will have to go into your e-mail settings and create an e-mail sub-account.

Don't worry....We'll keep reminding everyone to vote!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Kelly

Edited by P.Mom