ACN Latitudes Forums

Refresh the Research! Vote Project PANDAS!

Now is the time!!! TODAY!!!!!!

WE ARE IN!!!!! Approved guys! NOW is the time to vote!!! Voting starts TODAY (May 1) and goes on until the end of the month!!! VOTE! Vote! Get everyone you know to vote once a day!! Whoo-hooooo! We CAN do this!!!!

Promote Pepsi Refresh Project P.A.N.D.A.S. We are under Health (red topic) and our header is............ Help Kids in Crisis. Refresh the Research! Vote Project P.A.N.D.A.S............ Click on the vote tab. Remember, vote once a day for this. You get 10 votes per day, but, can only vote for one subject at a time...meaning you will have 9 votes left per day you probably won't use. Unless there is some other topic very near and dear to you heart, I am asking you to not vote for another topic in our same grant category (50K)...that would be counterproductive. One vote! Every day! Refresh the Research! Vote project PANDAS!!! NOW IS THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spread the word now!!! My vote is in for today!

Got the link! Go to http://www.refresheverything.com/PANDAS

You will need to sign in/create an account first.

Help Kids in Crisis. Refresh the Research. Vote Project P.A.N.D.A.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by P.Mom

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! And I love the link they chose for us! It's easy to remember. If you do have a FB account, you can vote through that too. It will give you the option when you click "vote". Also, there is a comment section on the page. Please feel free to write there. But, I remind everyone, you do not need a FB account to vote.

We hope everyone likes what is written on that page. It was hard with small limitations of characters. I think 60 characters for the header and only 1000 for the text. That put pressure on us. We hope we respresented PANDAS well.

Refresh the Research! Vote Project P.A.N.D.A.S.

Great! You guys did an awesome job with it regardless of the outcome! Here's to lots of votes!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! And I love the link they chose for us! It's easy to remember. If you do have a FB account, you can vote through that too. It will give you the option when you click "vote". Also, there is a comment section on the page. Please feel free to write there. But, I remind everyone, you do not need a FB account to vote.

We hope everyone likes what is written on that page. It was hard with small limitations of characters. I think 60 characters for the header and only 1000 for the text. That put pressure on us. We hope we respresented PANDAS well.

Refresh the Research! Vote Project P.A.N.D.A.S.

Thank you EVERYONE!!!!!!!

(Vickie...they didn't choose that link for us...it was one I submitted in the application. They asked for one . Glad you like it!!! lol )

VOTE!!

Kelly

Edited by P.Mom

:) Come on everyone....pass the word and vote!!! We need this!!!

Do you vote on Facebook or on the link provided?

Either way, though if you already have a Facebook account, that's probably easier. My DH first tried voting through the PEPSI gateway, and it kept jamming up . . . maybe because of all the activity (let's hope!). B)