ACN Latitudes Forums

please help treat my candida with pau dearco

I was diagnosed with MS in early 2002, and totally detoxified of mercury by 2005. My therapist, Jeff, who later died in an accident, told me I was still in danger of getting candida, which can be caused by parasites that feed on mercury. If I continued the same treatment I would have stayed healthier, but by 2008 I was in a wheelchair, and a blood test showed I was allergic to candida, and many other things. A couple months ago, I was told I should take pau dearco herbal tea for my candida. I remembered Jeff had me take it a couple times before, got some, and it felt soothing to my stomach. Should I continue steadily taking the tea, or have breaks occasionally? Should I monitor the effects somehow? Is there any best brand of pau dearco? Sorry for boring you with my story.

I was diagnosed with MS in early 2002, and totally detoxified of mercury by 2005. My therapist, Jeff, who later died in an accident, told me I was still in danger of getting candida, which can be caused by parasites that feed on mercury. If I continued the same treatment I would have stayed healthier, but by 2008 I was in a wheelchair, and a blood test showed I was allergic to candida, and many other things. A couple months ago, I was told I should take pau dearco herbal tea for my candida. I remembered Jeff had me take it a couple times before, got some, and it felt soothing to my stomach. Should I continue steadily taking the tea, or have breaks occasionally? Should I monitor the effects somehow? Is there any best brand of pau dearco? Sorry for boring you with my story.

Hi,

Sorry - I cant answer your question - but I just wanted to say I am thinking of you and that you are not boring anyone - you have very real concerns and I am hoping that someone with more experience can help you. Best wishes. Bev x