ACN Latitudes Forums

has any of your PANDAS kids been on Suprax abx?

my ds has strep and was put on augmentin but his diarrhea was so bad from the augmentin we had to switch him to another abx. the dr. switched it to Suprax Cefixime. right now his behavior is horrible. he's repeating words over and over. the last 3 weeks his moods had been good, the tics were almost completely gone and he had quit repeating words over and over and he had quit lining up all his toys. now we're back to square one. please let me know if this abx is a good one. also, when should i start seeing improvement with his behaviors. he started the augmentin on monday, and tuesday is when we switched him to the suprax abx. so he's been on the new abx for 2 days. is this too early to see an improvement in behaviors??

my ds has strep and was put on augmentin but his diarrhea was so bad from the augmentin we had to switch him to another abx. the dr. switched it to Suprax Cefixime. right now his behavior is horrible. he's repeating words over and over. the last 3 weeks his moods had been good, the tics were almost completely gone and he had quit repeating words over and over and he had quit lining up all his toys. now we're back to square one. please let me know if this abx is a good one. also, when should i start seeing improvement with his behaviors. he started the augmentin on monday, and tuesday is when we switched him to the suprax abx. so he's been on the new abx for 2 days. is this too early to see an improvement in behaviors??

I TRUELY HOPE IT DOES THE TRICK!!!!!!!! we were on aug with same results.....had to come off also...did 5 day zpack....i don't think it wsa high or long enough....but we have stopped everything in order to do anohter battery of tests on monday.......

i think dcmom said it took 30 days on zith to see the improvement begin!!!!