ACN Latitudes Forums

Who has seen Dr. Nancy Mullan in Burbank Ca

I had made an appointment but cancelled because I asked a few questions in later phone call, getting the impression that she is mostly into more of a natural approach, and ivig was not a possibility with her.

Help!!! I am looking for someone on this forum who has experiences with Dr. Nancy Mullan. I know she is currently treating 2 Pandas patients. I am trying to find them.

• 2 months later...
Help!!! I am looking for someone on this forum who has experiences with Dr. Nancy Mullan. I know she is currently treating 2 Pandas patients. I am trying to find them.

Did you see Dr Mullan? I would like to know your opinion, I'm trying to find a PANDAS Dr That is open to a natural approach too.

Are you in the LA area? We're in Pasadena.

I had called her, and her nurse questioned her and she said she would treat PANDAS with abx in addition to going the whole natural route.

I used to want the natural route, but now that I think it is PANDAS, I would rather just live a more "normal" life and have abx and other medical treatments. I am looking for a local doctor in this area, too, and am considering her but haven't gone forward with it.

Several people have really liked Dr. Lin in Irvine.

I had made an appointment but cancelled because I asked a few questions in later phone call, getting the impression that she is mostly into more of a natural approach, and ivig was not a possibility with her.

I have seen Dr. Lin in Irvine, and I am very confident in his knowledge and am comfortable with his treatment protocol for my son. He is fairly aggressive in treatment.

Hi Phasmid,

What do you mean by aggressive? do you know if he did steroid treatment/IVIGs?

Are you happy with him, does he answers to phone calls/ emails?

Thank you.