ACN Latitudes Forums

17 months post IVIG

hi amy...did you get to see p,mom question......

if you could ...does your daughter have any residual symptoms....

like if she gets anxious...i wouldn't be surprised if so....it hasnt' been that long...but it sure would be awesme is she didn't

Hi, Fixit:

It's actually our son who has PANDAS. He's doing great after 9 months of augmentin XR! Here's a recent post on his condition: http://www.latitudes.org/forums/index.php?...amp;#entry70871.

Hey dad...

is your daughter still on high dose aug....

how long has that been since you started the high dose???

how long before you think you try to drop it?????

and do you see any lingering symptoms???

Thanks Dad!!!

hi amy...did you get to see p,mom question......

if you could ...does your daughter have any residual symptoms....

like if she gets anxious...i wouldn't be surprised if so....it hasnt' been that long...but it sure would be awesme is she didn't

It is hard to say if she has any residual problems. Sorry, I don't really know how to answer this. I don't consider every personality quirk to be pandas. She has normal anxiety at times, I guess. Such as, she was nervous to get her ears peirced but I think most kids would be. But she did fine with it....saved her own money to have it done, went into the store and sat down in the chair and let them do it. The other thing, which I had answered P Mom in a pm about, is that sometimes she seems a little hyperfocused on things she likes, but really, it doesn't seem to be more than any other children in the neighborhood.