ACN Latitudes Forums

Leg Tic :( help!

B_N123

:lol: this is upsetting.. just went i thought yes finally something like vitamins are working! i get a leg tic!

its so frustrating!

i kick it back as i walk, and its soo embarrasing!

when is this ever going to stop? i dont think i can put up with this for life, im only 19

-_-

help!

Guest mommy2111

sounds frustrating. as chemar said i hope it wanes quickly for you. i wish so much that i can say something to help your feelings right now. i can sense from your post you are really down. please hang in there and know that there are people out there that understand and are not cruel and inconsiderate. i will be wishing your latest tic away :lol: Keep us updated.

Guest Guest_B_N123

this is the thing, iv only just started taking my magnesium calcium zinc combo bt i think this has been here before that.

i missed my fish oil 4 2days, i have an appointment with my neurologist (sorry spelling!?) today!

im sorry! i dnt help you guys by being supportive! its just that i reeely dont want this forever and ever!

i dread the day i have to get married and hav to watch my wedding video of me ticking!!!

i think i need to increase my combo to the maximum now.

will try it! never too sure about the food, is there tests that can be done to see which foods do not suit persons with TS?

thanks for your help guys :lol:)

BN123,

When my son was first diagnosed he had a leg tic similiar to the one you are describing. He also had an arm tic at the same time. I did not start the vitamines right away due to the fact that I was unaware (I had not found latitudes yet) but I did change his diet I cut out the preservatives, caffiene, artificial color/flavor and watched his sugar. This made a drastic improvement. I personally feel that vitamines alone are just a part of the whole picture. You really need to watch your food. It's hard at first but just like any change in life it get easier with time.

If you end up deciding to take any medications remember you need to be careful mixing meds. with some vitamines.

Gina