ACN Latitudes Forums

Can you guys pray for my son?

It was 1 year ago today that Ds woke up ticcing!!!!

And the tears wont stop!!!!

He's still asleep...very unusual...i keep telling him he's turning into a teenager (10)

I thought when we found Myco p we had it....clarith did mininal at best....we were on that for about 30 days

But when we added the aug w/i 24 hours, things seemed better and w/i a week it was like heaven...and then a day or 2 later the hives and muscle pain started

we tried a 5 day z pack after 3 days of being of aug........eh....

we are taking him off all abx...... let his system rest......

with the aug it was right there at our finger tips.... i feel so cheated!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Our prayers are with you.

Vickie that is such a nice prayer. I think of Virgin Mary often. There were so many nights that when my son was so sick it just ripped my heart out. As all of you know to well the anguish of watching your child suffer and not being able to take it away. I think of Virgin Mary and what she had to endure watching her son suffer so.

You and your son are in my prayers... We are still struggling here too.... good days that remind me of what it should be.... It is such an emotional rollercoaster. I pray that your son and all of our children find the peace and wellness that they all deserve. I say many prayers to St. Jude as well (the patron of desperate and hopeless cases <"St. Jude, you witnessed the healing power of our Lord Jesus. You saw his compassion for the sick and dying. You yourself touched the sick, shared the sorrows of the mournful, and encouraged the despairing. You received this authority and healing power to work wonders, to cure the incurable, to make people whole. We ask you to intercede with our brother, Jesus, to send his saving grace to heal the sickness and suffering of _________________________________, to uplift his/her despondent spirits, and to instill hope in his/her hearts. Amen.">

Hugs

Steph

Vickie that is such a nice prayer. I think of Virgin Mary often. There were so many nights that when my son was so sick it just ripped my heart out. As all of you know to well the anguish of watching your child suffer and not being able to take it away. I think of Virgin Mary and what she had to endure watching her son suffer so.

These are my exact thoughts! When Hunter was Diagnosed last month I went straight to the church and cried my heart out in front of the Blessed Mary statue. I thought about how she must have felt...the anguish!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

I feel like i've worn out my welcome with some family members......it's only us here on the boards who can really fall on each other!!!

THank you :(

I will read these over and over!!!!

if we can't figure this out SOON!!! we will probably procede to ivig....the days are beautiful here is GA ....but as many pand/pit kids, ds has horribe allergies..pollen count...5733....i don't know if the count has ever been higher...i looked back the last couple of years...highest..3500

His screech, every 15 minutes...i wonder if its related to the allergies..is so high my ears hurt...this just started about 5weeks ago, same time we started new treatment phase....clearing constantly, etc ..we have currently stopped everything....His head nod/whip is so hard, i thnk he might fall over...he hasn't complained of a headache or muslce pain???? says it feels things are crawling in his head and biting and wants to pull his hairs out...and some of the hairs feel like they are falling out.....he is controlling it...but when i see him searching for a hair i help remind him....we reintroduced nac yesterday

Can someone or me start a PRO/CON Threads on ivig...ie helps allergies, may exasberate things for up to 6 weeks...blah blah blah

in an easy, not so medical language....so when us, not so medical people read it on a simpler leverl......