ACN Latitudes Forums

Full Moon

Ok, I was going to post this last month but felt like I might sound as crazy as this disorder can be. My daughter has been on Biaxin for nearly a month and things have been improving at a pretty steady pace. This morning things were not so good. My daughter has always verbally abused me when in rage form and sometimes the things she says are so hurtful and demeaning that it just ruins my day. I have always been her human target both verbally and physically. Sometimes I think bi-polar would have been easier which is much controlled on meds. Anyway it is what it is and I know the ones who deal with the rage know where I'm coming from. My question is, Does anyone notice a change in symptoms in correlation with a full moon? Sounds crazy but after having so many good days and a blowup this morning and a full moon tonight it just makes me wonder if there is some kind of connection with the gravitational pull. I have taken notice to this several times.

Yes, absolutely! At our house, full-moon is definitely "lunatic" time :)

I am glad you posted this becuase PANDAS ds seems a little "flary" after having just settled down from the last exposure... so now seeing your post I'm more at ease blaming it on the darn moon :) I'm sorry, all part of God's beautiful creation, I'm sure there is a good reason for it affecting us so.

So funny to see this post, I was wondering about this myself. My son is also waxing and as we were taking a family walk I realized the moon was big and full. I said to DH, maybe that explains it! I think he thought I was the one who was a bit crazy, but like Chemar said in an earlier post, I recently read something that said our body fluids are affected by the moon phases similar to how the tides are impacted. I guess we can add the moon as "a trigger".