ACN Latitudes Forums

Tracking PANDAS symptoms

I had been charting my sons PANDAS symptoms daily after a post by Buster. I tried making some graphs and charts on the computer but I am tech impaired soI have been charting in a notebook. However,recently I found a free ap for those that use an I-phone. It is called symptom minder. It comes with pre programmed symptoms to track but it is completely customizable. Just wanted to pass this along for anyone looking for an easy way to track the small subtle changes.

Cool! I just got a new iPhone ystrday. Still trying to figure it out. Thanks 4 the tip!

quote name='NVAmom' date='Mar 27 2010, 08:48 PM' post='61503']

I had been charting my sons PANDAS symptoms daily after a post by Buster. I tried making some graphs and charts on the computer but I am tech impaired soI have been charting in a notebook. However,recently I found a free ap for those that use an I-phone. It is called symptom minder. It comes with pre programmed symptoms to track but it is completely customizable. Just wanted to pass this along for anyone looking for an easy way to track the small subtle changes.