ACN Latitudes Forums

People Magazine -page 121

Shonda Schilling wrote a book about her son who was diagnosed with Asperger's at 7, older son with new onset anorexia, other son with ADHD...sound familiar. I e-mailed the foundation she set up for melanoma and they said they would forward my e-mail to her. I hope she will contact me or at least read about PANDAS. Maybe I am wrong...

Shonda Schilling wrote a book about her son who was diagnosed with Asperger's at 7, older son with new onset anorexia, other son with ADHD...sound familiar. I e-mailed the foundation she set up for melanoma and they said they would forward my e-mail to her. I hope she will contact me or at least read about PANDAS. Maybe I am wrong...

I'm bummed, she and her husband are speaking at my church tonight and I can't go : ( Hopefully she will get your email.

I was standing in line at the grocery store tonight and read the article, too, with a chill up my spine! I thought the EXACT same thing -- second son with onset anorexia and I showed my husband and read him the paragraph as he loaded groceries on the belt. I am so glad you found a way to contact her...I hope she gets the message!!

eeek! I would think the same thing!