ACN Latitudes Forums

Natural Calm

Hope

Hello,

I ordered kids calm for ANthony which contains mag-vitc-zinc but looking at it its for ages 4-8yrs I guess I got the wrong stuff he is 10 can I still give it???? also your last post which one were you talking about that coud cause increase tics??

Deanna

my mistake there is doseage for his age..sorry

Deanna

Hey Cheri,

sorry whcih one contains the sodium benzoate??

Deanna

Hey Cheri,

sorry whcih one contains the sodium benzoate??

Deanna

Hi Deanna

sorry for confusion

Deby had linked a Kid's Calm MULTI

http://www.iherb.com/Peter-Gillham-s-Natur...7-ml/22855?at=0

it is the one that has sodium benzoate and all the amino acids in it....it is NOT the same as the Kid's Calm/Natural Calm mag,vitC, zinc powder that you have so dont worry...yours is good :P

thanks so much.

Deanna

Just curious. Do you give your son CO - Q-10? It also relaxes the muscles. My son is not athletic but our Dan doctors son who is recovered from autism plays football and takes a lot of co q-10.

It really helped with my sons energy levels. I give it to him when he needs a boost before karate.

Ann

I give my son 1 tsp of the Natural Calm plus calcium to my ds at night. I like the fact that it's already balanced for mag/cal/Vit D for me already. I'm actually giving it to him for many reasons not just for tics. I think cal/mag supplements are excellent for bone growth and density, including teeth. And, he plays competitive tennis and sometimes has muscle aches, etc, so I find the magnesium helps relax the muscles, etc.

Bonnie