ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh Project P.A.N.D.A.S.

Hi. We just wanted to give an update on Pepsi Refresh Project P.A.N.D.A.S. We know some of you aren't facebookers out there, but we don't want you to be left behind.

So, we now have a total of 333 fans on our page! This is remarkable. We not only have many PANDAS families, but we are getting the support of people without PANDAS kids as well. In order to keep the project fresh in people's mind and try to educate the people without a PANDAS child, we are doing occassional posts about PANDAS, PITAND, strep, etc.

If you are a facebooker and you haven't already joined, please consider it. It will be a good way to stay in communication and learn if we get on the Pepsi page and, if so, when to vote. If you do not have a facebook account, you can still view the page. You just cannot join or comment without an account.

April 1 will be the next time to try to get our submission in. We will let you know how that goes. And, don't worry, we will definitely post it here too! Please send good thoughts our way at midnight. That is when we will be at the computer trying to get in our submission. They only accept the first 1000!

As a reminder, if we do win, the grant money would go to Dr Cunningham's research.

The link to the Pepsi Refresh Project P.A.N.D.A.S. is

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pepsi-Refres...82.309749594..1

Thanks!

Hi. We just wanted to give an update on Pepsi Refresh Project P.A.N.D.A.S. We know some of you aren't facebookers out there, but we don't want you to be left behind.

So, we now have a total of 333 fans on our page! This is remarkable. We not only have many PANDAS families, but we are getting the support of people without PANDAS kids as well. In order to keep the project fresh in people's mind and try to educate the people without a PANDAS child, we are doing occassional posts about PANDAS, PITAND, strep, etc.

If you are a facebooker and you haven't already joined, please consider it. It will be a good way to stay in communication and learn if we get on the Pepsi page and, if so, when to vote. If you do not have a facebook account, you can still view the page. You just cannot join or comment without an account.

April 1 will be the next time to try to get our submission in. We will let you know how that goes. And, don't worry, we will definitely post it here too! Please send good thoughts our way at midnight. That is when we will be at the computer trying to get in our submission. They only accept the first 1000!

As a reminder, if we do win, the grant money would go to Dr Cunningham's research.

The link to the Pepsi Refresh Project P.A.N.D.A.S. is

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pepsi-Refres...82.309749594..1

Thanks!

I'm sorry, i'm not a facebooker, can i do something else.....i'm not up on that stuff...i had textin option deleted from my phone...you want to say something to me, call me, i always answer and if i'm eating dinner or changing a diaper, i'll call you back asap...and there's email.....

Hi - just wondered if it was worth posting this on the tourettes side too, if it hasn't been already? (and all the ACN forums maybe). Also is Diana P willing to link to it on PANDAS network and Lynn Johnson on the PANDAS resource network and maybe Beth Maloney too on her facebook. Apologies if these have already been examined as options....

Fixit,

To be honest, the fan page isn't as important as an actual vote when the time comes. So, don't worry about it. When the time comes, we will post a link to actual voting. Then, even you you don't feel comfortable going through the process of casting a vote, you can at least cut and paste the link and email it to people you know. Ultimately, EVERY VOTE WILL COUNT. So if you would do the voting every day, that is what is most important.

As for the other organizations that were suggested, I know P.Mom answered that already, but we will revisit the idea with Diana when we have a link to actually vote.