ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr Agustin Legido

Has anyone on this board used Dr Agustin Legido of St Christophers hospital in Philadelphia PA? If you have, please either share your experience here in a reply post, or send it to me via PM. I'd like to hear your general experience with him, and specifically if he was willing to do IVIG for your child and if indeed you had it done with him. Thanks!

Has anyone on this board used Dr Agustin Legido of St Christophers hospital in Philadelphia PA? If you have, please either share your experience here in a reply post, or send it to me via PM. I'd like to hear your general experience with him, and specifically if he was willing to do IVIG for your child and if indeed you had it done with him. Thanks!

What I know is second hand. I posted his name on the thread about doctors after I had email contact with a mom who took her son to him. What she told me was very positve at that time (June '09). I emailed her on Feb 2nd, asking how her son was, and if she would still recommend him, but I didn't yet get a response...I did tell her it wasn't urgent.

Actually one of the neruos i use/ed is out of St christophers...and i've been asking him about pandas for 5 years....

nice guy, but me telling the tics and strep came together got me no where

i don't know the politics....but if they are tied to the same hosptial or group, i have my doubts

If you get anywhere with him PLEASE come back and let us know!!!

I've known Dr. Legido for many years. He is Catalan, from the Barcelona region of Spain., speaks perfect English. He's very smart (many papers published) and very kind. I think you will like him very much as a doctor and person. I'm not sure what his views on PANDAS are. But if you do see him and he has any questions about PANDAS, please tell him that his old friend Dr. Trifiletti said hello and I would be happy to help him with any questions he might have.

• 11 years later...