ACN Latitudes Forums

Play Therapist Recommendations?

I'm new to these forums, usually hanging out over in the PANDAS forum, since my 2 1/2 year old has been diagnised with it. We've gotten the agression and rages somewhat under control, and now are dealing primarily with the OCD. Our Dr. thinks that therapy will be a good addition to our treatment plan

I've spoken with a couple of child therapists who all agree that play therapy is what would work best for his age, but I'm having trouble finding one.

Does anyone have any recommendations in the Central/South west region of Florida?

Thanks!

We went to a great one in St. Petersburg, Dr. Storch at University of S. Florida, All Children's Hospital. Good luck.

I'm new to these forums, usually hanging out over in the PANDAS forum, since my 2 1/2 year old has been diagnised with it. We've gotten the agression and rages somewhat under control, and now are dealing primarily with the OCD. Our Dr. thinks that therapy will be a good addition to our treatment plan

I've spoken with a couple of child therapists who all agree that play therapy is what would work best for his age, but I'm having trouble finding one.

Does anyone have any recommendations in the Central/South west region of Florida?

Thanks!

I'm sorry, I misunderstood the question. I don't know about play therapy, Dr. Storch treats pediatric OCD.

Thanks!