ACN Latitudes Forums

I need your help

Does anyone out there have any connections in the publishing, especially scientific publishing world?

The idea here is that this would be a mechanism for publication of peer-reviewed clinical and research papers that would otherwise be difficult to publish.

Dr. T

Dr.T--

Have you considered establishing an online journal? This would (perhaps) be readily accessible to all--

Thank you again for your work on this--

Does anyone out there have any connections in the publishing, especially scientific publishing world?

The idea here is that this would be a mechanism for publication of peer-reviewed clinical and research papers that would otherwise be difficult to publish.

Dr. T

Dr.T--

Have you considered establishing an online journal? This would (perhaps) be readily accessible to all--

Thank you again for your work on this--

I would love to. Does anyone know how to get started? Just trying to see if someone can give me some pointers.

I'm not talking about a blog here ... more like a magazine-style medical journal, but online and readily accessible.

Another idea might be a scholarly Wiki, sort of like ScholarPedia. That's easy to start. But need peer review, editorial board, etc for purposes of credibility.

Dr. T