ACN Latitudes Forums

Gat's Mom

Hi there, I was reading up on this and am very interested. I was wondering, do you need a prescription for it and how much does it cost? I need to decide whether to try this or some other product that has Tumeric and Curcumin. Please update us on your progress with it.

Thanks,

susan

Hi there, I was reading up on this and am very interested. I was wondering, do you need a prescription for it and how much does it cost?

Oh DUH... How many times do I have to look at the website before I see the "buy now" link? Apparently abouyt 5 :lol:

Susan

Hi there, I was reading up on this and am very interested. I was wondering, do you need a prescription for it and how much does it cost?

Oh DUH... How many times do I have to look at the website before I see the "buy now" link? Apparently abouyt 5 :lol:

Susan

LOL! Listen, nobody can be as brain fried as I am. I say all the time with 23 years of parenting under my belt, I am far too old for this! I opted for Enhansa because of Lee Silsby's reputation in the very fragile autism crowd. I like the fact that they put effort into making it more bioavailable. It came with a dosing schedule and I've even ratcheted that back to start. This is only day 2. No negative backlash so far. This is another tool in our personal war on inflammatory cytokines which I believe are causing much of the day to day nightmare that we are living.

Keep in touch on this, Susan. I'd love to hear how you are doing with it.

Gayle