ACN Latitudes Forums

webinar

harmony

I missed it but it sounds like that might be a good thing... I was all set for the original date but couldn't tonight.

Is anyone completely p%^^ed off? I did not think that I would be THIS mad! And why is the woman not choosing good questions? I have submitted 5 good ones- lets challenge him!!!

I couldn't figure out how to submit questions!

But, I have to say, if it were not for my experiences with my daughter, I'd be convinced that there is no such thing as PANDAS. But, his testimony about the effects of abx on symptoms were so far off from what I've experienced...he's just wrong! Maybe the strep is just coincidence (my kid is a carrier), but higher doses of zithromax have made a huge, huge, (I'm talking life altering huge) difference in my daughter's symptoms, so if its not strep then it certainly is something bacterial...dopamine blockers made my child worse...abx much better. And my daughter's behaviors do not wane on their own...never have!

I couldn't submit a question either. I actually thought at one point that it might be rigged as some of these webinars are. I found the whole thing quite frustrating! We are living day to day with something that he says probably does not even exist. How I wish he was actually right!

And even if he saw DRAMATIC improvements in his patients from abx or IVIG or PEX, he would explain it away as a coincidence of natural waning. 'Course, he's unlikely to see this phenomena if he has his eyes closed to anything that does not happen in a controlled study. He claims a huge placebo effect to PEX and IVIG, and looking at Swedo's study- she really expected that to happen...it didn't.

I missed it, but how could it possibly be that my 5 year old knew enough about the IVIG and his symptoms to change his behaivor overnight after treatment. Placibo effect? In a way I am glad I missed the whole thing cuz it sounds like I would have been so upset that I probably would not sleep tonight.

Shame on him for being so narrow minded and self serving!

Kari