ACN Latitudes Forums

I think this needs exposure over here!

Fixit

[quote name='Chemar' date='Feb 27 2010, 04:23 PM' post='5794

Dr.Chung is in Moorestown New Jersey. South Jersey.

Nick takes b6, b complex d3, aceytl l carnitine, acidolphilus, Magnesium, glycine, valerian, vit c vit b12 and evening primrose. we have been on all of these for some time. I am looking to add fish oil, silver and olive leaf in the very near future.

abbe

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheri,

Thanks I know I have always had problems posting since I started on this forum !!! By the way I started Nick on the silver and I also found a site that sold the other supp. you suggested but I cant spell the name. The one from the coconut I believe. I will post the product and company in a bit. The silver I am using is a very high potency from the candida wellness center.

abbe

abbe this is too weird

or maybe kissmit

a friend who i've been sharing the story of my ds with since this onset keeps saying dr chung , dr chung

i said yah if i can get up there i;ll see him

well she calls yesterday ...blah bl bl and again dr chugn

i said wait a minute..where is the this guy she adores so much...morristown nj

i wasn't dismissing her before but it wasn't a priority vist with all these other leads i have

this guy almost "cured" her tmj or at least got her through and continues to do so

and has helped her step dad tremedoulsy with his parkinsons

I just want to end with a quote from Louis Pasteur, the father of microbial medicine, while on his deathbed. He said Beachamp, his professional rival, was right-- "the microbe is nothing; the terrain is everything."

If you try to treat a body that is in a diseased state with only antibiotics then you are not helping that body to properly heal to a point where the microbe no longer has the ability to flourish and wreak havoc.

. ...................................................................

We must test to see where the weakness lies.

Caryn, thank you so much for posting that! I think I will add that Pasteur quote to my signature as I agree with Beachamp wholeheartedly.

I know for a fact that my son's careful diet and supplements, coupled with the alternative therapies like acupuncture, biofeedback etc have worked together to make his overall system less susceptible to infections and his immune system is good, despite the autoimmune status of Crohn's

He seldom gets even colds etc and if he didnt have the mild TS stuff plus the Crohn's dx, one would describe him as in excellent health!

Cheri,

Do/did you use the oregano oil for your son's yeast?

If lauric acid is high in coconut water, and someone drinks a lot of it does that mean the body produces monolaurin?

My son seems to do well when he drinks it. Had him drink it all week before the consumption test to keep him hyd. better then water. He seems better in the vocals.

Hi CP

yes, the Candida Clear has oregano oil in it, and we also keep a tincture of oregano oil extract here tho one has to dilute it MUCHO or it burns your mouth big time

we use a lot of coconut in our diet as well as taking the monolaurin supps for a week each month

however one can get the lauric acid in is good ! tho I am not sure of the actual mechanism of conversion of the lauric acid to monolaurin

Lauric acid was first discovered as the main antiviral and antibacterial substance in human breast milk. It is a medium chain, saturated fatty acid that is also found in coconut products. Monolaurin is the glycerol ester of lauric acid and is more biologically active than lauric acid. Monolaurin has been shown to be active against influenza virus, pneumovirus, paramyxovirus (Newcastle), morbillivirus (rubeola), coronavirus (avian infectious, bronchitis virus), herpes simplex I & II, CMV, EBV, and HIV. Monolaurin disrupts the lipid bilayer of the virus preventing attachment to susceptible host cells. It binds to the lipid-protein envelope of the virus and inactivates the virus. Monolaurin inhibits the replication of viruses by interrupting the binding of virus to host cells and prevents uncoating of viruses necessary for replication and infection. Monolaurin can remove all measurable infectivity by directly disintegrating the viral envelope. Monolaurin binding to the viral envelope makes a virus more susceptible to host defenses.

Cheri,

Do/did you use the oregano oil for your son's yeast?

If lauric acid is high in coconut water, and someone drinks a lot of it does that mean the body produces monolaurin?

My son seems to do well when he drinks it. Had him drink it all week before the consumption test to keep him hyd. better then water. He seems better in the vocals.

thanks Cheri!

We do a lot of coconut here too. I just wanted to add that commercial coconut milk is not ideal for fungal issues. It contains sugar and additives.

Folks unaware need to buy a young coconut (not the brown hairy kind) and split open the cone shaped top with a knife by cutting out a square shape to it. The amount of juice in the coconut is enough for two or three people (unless it is a big tough Fireman). I wanted to add that real, raw coconut juice is actually better for balancing the electrolytes after an illness or for sporting events than pedialyte or sports drinks. And with my son's corn allergy, it is our only option.

And hey-- It is delicious.

For anyone wondering where the heck you would get a raw young coconut, check out local fresh markets like Pete's Fresh Market here in Chicago area, or ethnic shopping areas. Coconuts are a staple in Asia and Latin America.

Here's a pic of what it looks like:

Fresh Young Coconut image

After you drink the juice take a spoon and peel off the meat. It is surprisingly good. My kids love it. It takes a long time for them to eat it. You could offer it in place of candy or ice cream. It is naturally sweet but not sickeningly so.

Casein free folks can make coconut yogurt. I've never done it.

Hey all,

So fixit that is pretty weird about Dr. Chung. I always feel like we are giving information all the time but not yet ready to receive that information until it is your time. So maybe it is our "time" to look into Dr. Chung. feel free to use my name as a reference he likes me and Nicholas very much!

Cheri the silver that I am using is Biotic Silver a dissolved Ionized Silver. It is suppose to be high potency and of excellent quality. The monolaurin I ordered was the one you suggested and also a jug from this company called Lauricidin. They claim theirs is more absorbable. Dont know just got it in. I will write more when I have more time. I want to share some more things.

thanks abbe