ACN Latitudes Forums

Article in Alternative Press on PANDAS

Our pediatrician has treated a few cases and took the same approach with our son - what's the harm with trying the abx first before we look to the more harsh methods of treatment. He's been improving on the abx too - so we've been thankful for what we called his "spaghetti on the wall - see what sticks" diagnosis! :)

I love to see these articles... keep them coming.

I just wish the "Got Strep" campaign included 'Tics' on the symptom list. That was really the big symptom that got me researching. The handwashing, moodiness, sleep problems, urnination issues just seem like some type of phase my son was going through, but the tics sent up a red flag.

Shannon, the actual got strep postcards do include Motor and Verbal Tics (tourettes) in it even if they didn't mention it in the article.

I love to see these articles... keep them coming.

I just wish the "Got Strep" campaign included 'Tics' on the symptom list. That was really the big symptom that got me researching. The handwashing, moodiness, sleep problems, urnination issues just seem like some type of phase my son was going through, but the tics sent up a red flag.