ACN Latitudes Forums

Interesting site

ajcire

Someone I know sent this to me and while I just thought it was interesting.... maybe not at all in relation to any of this stuff... but...

Hope I am allowed to post that link... if not someone just let me know :angry:

http://www.amenclinics.com/brain-science/s...k-at-the-brain/

FYI....I am currently reading Dr. Amen's book "Magnificent Mind At Any Age" and it does have some interesting info about the brain and behavior with suggestions about ways to help improve brain function. The web site also has some good "brain healthy" food and supplement suggestions.

However, I did call the east coast office and they told me that they do not scan/treat PANDAS as they see it as a physical issue not a psychological one???(In my mind...it is hard to seperate out the two) They did say they could help with coping strategies for the OCD if needed.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the link.

That is very interesting... thanks for sharing the info you got from calling. At least they acknowledge it's real and not a psychiatric disorder.

Someone I know sent this to me and while I just thought it was interesting.... maybe not at all in relation to any of this stuff... but...

Hope I am allowed to post that link... if not someone just let me know :angry:

http://www.amenclinics.com/brain-science/s...k-at-the-brain/

FYI....I am currently reading Dr. Amen's book "Magnificent Mind At Any Age" and it does have some interesting info about the brain and behavior with suggestions about ways to help improve brain function. The web site also has some good "brain healthy" food and supplement suggestions.

However, I did call the east coast office and they told me that they do not scan/treat PANDAS as they see it as a physical issue not a psychological one???(In my mind...it is hard to seperate out the two) They did say they could help with coping strategies for the OCD if needed.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the link.