ACN Latitudes Forums

screaming outloud and no one hears

Don't say "stupid'. They probably made you pay up front since insurance didn't cover it. You followed the rules. There's nothing stupid about that.

It's up to you if you want to just leave it be and move on. Sometimes it's just too much to find the energy to fight things like that when you have bigger problems to deal with. If you do want to fight the billing charge, do so. It is up to you. If you paid by credit card, you could call the that company.

You may just feel better if you write to the dr, np, and their billing company and express how you viewed what happened. It'll be your therapy.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't say "stupid'. They probably made you pay up front since insurance didn't cover it. You followed the rules. There's nothing stupid about that.

It's up to you if you want to just leave it be and move on. Sometimes it's just too much to find the energy to fight things like that when you have bigger problems to deal with. If you do want to fight the billing charge, do so. It is up to you. If you paid by credit card, you could call the that company.

You may just feel better if you write to the dr, np, and their billing company and express how you viewed what happened. It'll be your therapy.

AND, to send a note to the STATE MEDICAL BOARD in the form of a formal complaint in regard to that physician and what happened.

The more I think about it, the more mad I get. I mean, they are putting your daughter through more emotional distress since she now has to go through everything all over again with another doctor. Talking about it to a stranger isn't easy, even for a teen like your daughter. My son went to 2 psychologists ( first one was AWFUL) and a psychiatrist for an eval. The more docs he went to, the more he clammed up and stopped talking to them.

Hi Tired Mom,

I'm not surprised by this. Nicolades and a few others look for "classic pandas" - high titers and recent exposure to strep.

There are several teenager successes that I know of. The kids are early on post-ivig (about 2 months) but doing well. There are of course, some cases that don't respond so well - but Dr. Kovacevic is hands down - the only guy in the world who could help you and has experience with this.

Email me privately if you want the parents to contact. I'm so sorry for this disappointment. diana