ACN Latitudes Forums

Faith

CSP

thanks CP....

he's doing well enough (re tonsilectomy)......

a little soreness in the mornings, but we have the pain med for that, altho I don't like giving him a narcotic. Did you give that to your son after his tonsil removal? (hycet)....? would anyone think coedine/tylenol combo would be bad for tics in the long run?.....yea, those are still there........ :mellow: ......but I'm hopeful that this will help his other issues, re sleeping/breathing and eating better. I can see he is not snoring now while sleeping, and actually think he's breathng thru his nose now, frm what I've seen so far anyway. ..

I'd like to compare notes......

Faith

glad to hear he is thru the surgery and recovering Faith

not sure re the pain med mix and tics. My son seems to have handled tylenol ok on the few times he has had it but hasnt ever had codeine.

hope things just keep getting better for him

Yes, Faith, my son had the pain med. he was fine. He aslo started breathing through his nose the next day or so.

Let us know if you see a change in mood at all, I would love to see if that has helped as I do think that has help our son.

CP

Yes, Faith, my son had the pain med. he was fine. He aslo started breathing through his nose the next day or so.

Let us know if you see a change in mood at all, I would love to see if that has helped as I do think that has help our son.

CP

cp, don't laugh. but did you notice any change in his voice at all? I am imagining my son's voice is slightly higher? maybe it will be until he heals completely? could be my imagination, but not sure. what say you?

Faith