ACN Latitudes Forums

Amazing Result! Unplugged Cordless / Wireless Lyme & tics

I really think it's a bit of a combination. The wireless really affects some people, all those flashing lights and screens and TV's and all that really affect some people too, and just the EMF's from electricity in the walls really affect some people too. I am sensitive to all that.

I do want to report, I have been using some products from Gia Wellness over the last month, and they have really helped with these sensitivities. They are all based on the idea of randomizing the EMF's coming out of the devices. They having something to plug in your wall to deal with the electricity (called "home harmonizer"). They have chips to put on cellphones and then other chips to put on other electronic devices. And they have pendants to help your body with whatever is coming around. I am using all these, except the cellphone chips, since I don't use a cellphone. Together, they really are making a difference. They could likely make more of a difference if my employer would install on wireless routers they have in the building. They may one day, but have not agreed to do that yet.

I was surprised how much of a difference the home harmonizer has made for me, that's actually the best of them all for me, and I would have thought my sensitivity to the electricity from the walls was lower than some of the other ones. Years ago, I realized I slept better with my head away from the electrical outlet, but I figured that was most of it.

Anyway, just wanted to share, there are things that can help deal with these things when avoiding them is not practical. Over the years, I have tried a few other pendants, and never really felt they were doing anything for me. I had kind of given up on that idea, but was desperate enough recently to try these.

Michael

• 7 months later...

This is an interesting thread!

Michael or anyone, does it matter where the electrical lines come into the house? I have thought about this before because my son's room is just above where the box is outside the house. It goes in the basement to the main box which is below his room.

How would I neutralize that?

I did see on a home show once a family of engineers who smart wired their home using a mesh in the walls to keep the emfs away and they used a special paint on the walls. Does anyone know about that paint?

Is one measuring device more accurate than another?

Michael or anyone, does it matter where the electrical lines come into the house? I have thought about this before because my son's room is just above where the box is outside the house. It goes in the basement to the main box which is below his room.

I did see on a home show once a family of engineers who smart wired their home using a mesh in the walls to keep the emfs away and they used a special paint on the walls. Does anyone know about that paint?

I would be interested in finding out if the electrical box has an effect as well since my son's room is also directly above the main power supply box. My hunch would be that it does have an effect since power would be constantly flowing through it powering everything in the house that is continuously left on. We're bad for constantly leaving computers running with wireless always activated. I think I'll look into buying a meter.

Very interesting thread. This is something I've never really considered before.

-Vicky

If someone is sensitive, all electrical wiring, and certainly any kind of boxes where things come into the house can matter. They matter more when it is where someone is spending a lot of time or sleeping (sleeping is quite important!).

There are plenty of measuring devices out there, some can measure one thing, some can measure multiple things. It's pretty complicated out there! Whenever I want to go serious about something like this, I call LessEMF (lessemf.com). I have found them good at being able to explain things to someone who doesn't know much about the topic. If you tell them your situation and goal and what you're looking to measure, they can recommend which of their meters would be a good choice. They also sell a variety of things that can be used to shield, which is something you may want to consider (paint, cloth, sheet metal, ...). The meter can help confirm the strength of the EMF's you have, verify that it's worth the effort to sheild it, and then verify how well the shielding works once it's installed.

I am sure there are many places that sell meters and shields for this purpose. The first place I stumbled on was lessemf and I have been so pleased that I haven't looked elsewhere. So, for anyone pleased with anyplace else, I'm sure other places are fine too.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

My DD is a Kawasakis, Pandas (I think PITAND) and double c677t MTHFR, would not sleep in her old room in Redmond, WA. Same as the laptop story above, each time I asked why she said she did not now but the room made her sick. Her amazing ND, Dr. Kim Kacoroski in Kirkland Washington told me three years ago take all electronic devices out of her sleeping environment. She also said to pick up the salt lamps for her room and her computer devices. She also told me of a environmental shield spray that she gave me to spray all around my house inside and out after the Tsunami in Japan because it was inevitable our environment and water would be effected. The spray would help the climate, terrain, plant life and the animals to survive since the radiation would deplete many things. Having a good outside and inside environment would benefit my DD. It worked. We lived in a residential development of garden style homes. Our small yard was blossoming and suddenly mallard ducks were showing up on our lawn to nest. Bees were everywhere. bunnies, baby bunnies, raccoons, squirrels, woodpeckers, blue jays, hummingbirds, all living in harmony on our little itty bitty lawn and shrubs. I will have to get back to you with the post on the exact product. She had me put uranium nutricum 30 c and radium bromatum 200c 2-3 tablets of each into the environmental mixture she gave me and spray.

My DD's amazing OT JacQueline Watson Bellevue, WA told me two years ago about the GIA Wellness chips and to put them on everything like Michael is saying. She said it helped her with everything including her skin rashes. We also found out two months ago that the very nice high end house we were living in did indeed have mold and had to be remediated. Five years later, we have moved to a new home in Santa Cruz, CA. I thought what could be better we are at the beach, fresh air, get away from the mold.....wrong. Thank goodness I read this thread again. We moved into a townhouse development. I'm sure I need to shield everything. I'm sure the neighbors are all plugged in! We moved in with her dad and he is a hi tech gadget kind of guy. EVERYTHING is wireless. EVERY room has something including those pod chargers everywhere! Ironically her school which is unplugged said "we notice she makes noises (vocal tics)" and her father just the other day said "I notice she's ticking (eye blinking) more then I've ever seen her do it before since moving here." Bottom line, it's back to shielding, unplugging, etc. Thanks for all the links, tips and reminders!