ACN Latitudes Forums

A Product Finally Reduced Tics

Pie_224

thank you because they are definitely affiliate links and so not allowed here

Market America or the mall without walls is a mlm company that encourages front end loading. It's one of the worst out there as far as business plans go but their products I believe are pretty good.

abbe

I tried these Market America supplements for my son when he first started cupping. She sold them to me and told me to stop all of my other supplements. His tics got VERY bad and it scared me, so I took him off of them right away and returned them. I don't know if it was the intial detox of the cupping, or the supplement change, or the supplement itself....but it scared me.

Hey I have figured out that a lot of supplements i was taking that has plant material (high in salicyates) were causing vocal tics in me. Anyone know what to do for high salicyates? i have lyme, bartonella, babesia and high mercury and `wanna reduce tics both motor and vocal. Any help would be great. Also anyone know of a natural antiobiotic that is free of saliicylates?

footballguy

monolaurin is a natural antibiotic made from coconuts

olive leaf extract is also a natural antibiotic as is garlic, and honey

Hey I have figured out that a lot of supplements i was taking that has plant material (high in salicyates) were causing vocal tics in me. Anyone know what to do for high salicyates? i have lyme, bartonella, babesia and high mercury and `wanna reduce tics both motor and vocal. Any help would be great. Also anyone know of a natural antiobiotic that is free of saliicylates?

footballguy

monolaurin is a natural antibiotic made from coconuts

olive leaf extract is also a natural antibiotic as is garlic, and honey

yes but im pretty sure olive leaf extract and coconuts and honey are all high in sacyilates.