ACN Latitudes Forums

A Product Finally Reduced Tics

Pie_224

Hello,

I used to have an account but forgot the login, so I'm now re-activated. Anyway, I have TS and consider myself to have a more severe case. I have seen so many doctors and tried so many things, medication and naturopathic. I got disgusted with trying so many things and having nothing work so I just decided to stop taking everything and deal with it. My husband kept asking me to try one more but I wouldn't listen. For some reason about 3 months ago I decided to finally give it one more shot and I can honestly say that I finally found something that works! I can actually sit still for a few minutes at a time with no tics. They have really decreased. I wanted to share the good news and inform everyone about this product. Here is a link to it.

Hi,

'the link did not work what is the name of the product??

Deanna

Stace,

Glad to hear that you found relieve from OPC3.

About 2 week before my son's sudden onset of tics, he was taking OPC3 & the digestive enzymes for his allergies & asthma. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but his tics started and that was the only thing that we were doing at the time.

This may be just our experience but i want to let you know. In looking back, the enzymes & the OPC3 ingredients may have caused a die off effect that started his sudden onset of tics.

Pat

Stace,

About 2 week before my son's sudden onset of tics, he was taking OPC3 & the digestive enzymes for his allergies & asthma. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but his tics started and that was the only thing that we were doing at the time.

This may be just our experience but i want to let you know. In looking back, the enzymes & the OPC3 ingredients may have caused a die off effect that started his sudden onset of tics.

Pat

Just confirmed that there are no dyes in OPC3.. check this link to view the label.

OPC3 Label

Stace,

Pat

Hi Pat,

Looking at the label it wouls seem to me that it is high in salicylates...any thoughts on that as a trigger?

are his vocals gone?

is he completely recovered now, do you have a percentage?

thanks and i'm glad things are looking good for you

that product is very high in antioxidants and immune boosting supps

someone like my son would not be able to use that as too much of those would cause his autoimmune Crohn's to flare

anyone else who also has autoimmune issues would need to be cautious of that product too

I am glad it worked for you

it does seem very pricey when one can actually get all those ingredients in extract or capsule form separately for much much less $ :mellow:

also CAUTION!! this product contains maltodextrin!! not good

Stace,

Pat

Hi Pat,

Looking at the label it wouls seem to me that it is high in salicylates...any thoughts on that as a trigger?

are his vocals gone?

is he completely recovered now, do you have a percentage?

thanks and i'm glad things are looking good for you

Hey I have figured out that a lot of supplements i was taking that has plant material (high in salicyates) were causing vocal tics in me. Anyone know what to do for high salicyates? i have lyme, bartonella, babesia and high mercury and `wanna reduce tics both motor and vocal. Any help would be great. Also anyone know of a natural antiobiotic that is free of saliicylates?