ACN Latitudes Forums

I am Ellen's Son. I made additions to my PANDAS website

Ellen

Thanks to all of you who checked out my PANDAS website. I hope you will come back. I'm 13 years old and I added a games page and there are discussion forums on my website. I think that the games page will give you or your kids something fun to do over this weekend.

The website's name is www.pandas-syndrome.webs.com and I made it.

The website has:

-forums about PANDAS that you can make a comment on or make a forum post

-an OCD page

-comics about OCD

-a video gallery

-over 500 visits to the home page

-a page that tells you more

-a quick questionnaire

-polls to vote for

-photos of my tortoises

-backround music on some pages

-backround images on most pages

-a NEW games page with games like PacMan, Mario, frogger, a thing that tells the weather, (etc.)

If you have not seen it, please check it out. If you already HAVE, please check it out again. I added more.

Thankyou. <_<

---Ellen's Kid

It looks great!! I will definitely spend some time there checking out all the different stuff. My son is almost 9 and is working on a website.. he wants to know where you got the games? He's got some games on his site, but they are pretty much all from addictinggames and he loves the mario and pacman games you have on your site!

Keep up the GREAT work!

Dear monarchcat, I made my website from www.webs.com. I also got the games from webs.com. Thanks for checking out my site.

Ellen's Kid

It looks great!! I will definitely spend some time there checking out all the different stuff. My son is almost 9 and is working on a website.. he wants to know where you got the games? He's got some games on his site, but they are pretty much all from addictinggames and he loves the mario and pacman games you have on your site!

Keep up the GREAT work!

Ellen's kid... ^_^

I am quite impressed with what you've set up here. my son is almost 11, altho he doesn't really know the word PANDAS just yet, but he knows he has the symptoms of OCD, and he is working on that with a therapist right now. I really was thinking it would be great if he could correspond with other kids who have ocd, so he knows he is not the only one, but I'm not sure if he would be comfortable right now. Will you have any type discussion on that site for kids to talk to each other, just curious? He is still a little private about his issues, and so I would like to feel him out if he'd like to participate in something like that. If you have any suggestions for me on how to bring this up with him, I sure could use it! thanks so much.... great job!

sincerely,

Faith

I showed my 9 year old son the site today and he loved it! He said, "A kid made this website all by himself? That's amazing!" He liked seeing where everyone is from and of course, the games. He's never played Frogger and and one or two of the other games. Thanks again for doing this!

Dear Faith, I have a shoutbox on the homepage that kids talk into. I'm hoping people with start to use the forum. Thankyou for going on my website. I appreciate it. From, Ellen's son

Ellen's kid... :) I am quite impressed with what you've set up here. my son is almost 11, altho he doesn't really know the word PANDAS just yet, but he knows he has the symptoms of OCD, and he is working on that with a therapist right now. I really was thinking it would be great if he could correspond with other kids who have ocd, so he knows he is not the only one, but I'm not sure if he would be comfortable right now. Will you have any type discussion on that site for kids to talk to each other, just curious? He is still a little private about his issues, and so I would like to feel him out if he'd like to participate in something like that. If you have any suggestions for me on how to bring this up with him, I sure could use it! thanks so much.... great job! sincerely, Faith

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. It's me. I'm just bumping this up so that people will keep visiting this website. Remember, the website has a forums page. You can read more about my PANDAS website below...

---Ellen's son

Thanks to all of you who checked out my PANDAS website. I hope you will come back. I'm 13 years old and I added a games page and there are discussion forums on my website. I think that the games page will give you or your kids something fun to do over this weekend.

The website's name is www.pandas-syndrome.webs.com and I made it.

The website has:

-forums about PANDAS that you can make a comment on or make a forum post

-an OCD page

-comics about OCD

-a video gallery

-over 500 visits to the home page

-a page that tells you more

-a quick questionnaire

-polls to vote for

-photos of my tortoises

-backround music on some pages

-backround images on most pages

-a NEW games page with games like PacMan, Mario, frogger, a thing that tells the weather, (etc.)

If you have not seen it, please check it out. If you already HAVE, please check it out again. I added more.

Thankyou. ^_^

---Ellen's Kid

• 1 month later...

My son asked me to bump this up for new members who have not seen his PANDAS website. Also, for those of you who have seen it, he has asked me to let you know that he has added two sections in which he talks about his experiences with IVIG. He is 5 weeks post IVIG now and doing very well. If you would like to hear about his IVIG experience from his point of view, you can go to the home page on his website. In the left column on the home page, under the recent forums post heading, you can click on either of the two sections that he devotes to IVIG. One is called " Low Allergy IVIG" and the other is "I Would Recommend IVIG".

He is hoping to get a discussion going on the subject of IVIG. He would love it if you check out these new additions and post a comment or encourage your kids to post a comment on one of his forums about IVIG.

His website address is www.pandas-syndrome.webs.com.

Ellen

Thank you so much for reposting! I checked this out a couple of months ago but forgot to bookmark it, and I do want to share it with my son. Thank you so much for doing this!

Thankyou. :(

---Ellen's Kid

• 4 months later...

Your welcome. Thankyou for replying to me.

I showed my 9 year old son the site today and he loved it! He said, "A kid made this website all by himself? That's amazing!" He liked seeing where everyone is from and of course, the games. He's never played Frogger and and one or two of the other games. Thanks again for doing this!

my daughter age 11 has been on your site many times and is SOOO happy to see and hear from other kids with PANDAS. THANKS for doing this! Everyone- lets get more kids on it so they can connect. I have 2 daughters with PANDAS- one is not at a point where she is able to make connections yet- but maybe someday!- but the other thrives on support. I was never one for "support groups" until PANDAS -- this website has the potential to keep our kids going- to see a light at the end of the tunnel from a kid who has been there, done that and survived (esp with IVIG) KEEP IT UP! :D

Dear Emuls,

Thank you very much for talking about my website on this forum. My website now has some further changes to it. It now has:

-a poll

-a site map

-a picture of the month page

-a new paragraph about OCD

-over 5,000 views

-and more

Here is a link to my website:

http://www.pandas-syndrome.webs.com

Thankyou.

From,

Gary

:)

my daughter age 11 has been on your site many times and is SOOO happy to see and hear from other kids with PANDAS. THANKS for doing this! Everyone- lets get more kids on it so they can connect. I have 2 daughters with PANDAS- one is not at a point where she is able to make connections yet- but maybe someday!- but the other thrives on support. I was never one for "support groups" until PANDAS -- this website has the potential to keep our kids going- to see a light at the end of the tunnel from a kid who has been there, done that and survived (esp with IVIG) KEEP IT UP! :D