ACN Latitudes Forums

The Treatments that have Helped My Son

Hi Angela

your nephew is blessed to have you looking out for him

If you read through my first post on this thread you will see which supplements worked for my son, as well as which tests we had. Claire also has an excellent thread entitled "Getting Started" which I really recommend you should read.

Plus

the best gift you could give your nephew is maybe to give his parents Sheila's book! That way they can read for themselves just what can be done to help him

Supplementing for tics isnt just "vitamins"...in fact, magnesium, which is a mineral, is the one supplement that seems to be most needed. However, it isnt just one supplement that works...but rather a combination of the right supplements that the individual needs along with elimination of things that may be tic triggers, and an overall restoration of health and detoxification to the whole body.

The more you read here, the more you will be able to benefit from the wealth of information that our members have posted.

Perhaps you could encourage your nephew and/or his parents to read here too. My son was only 11 when we began the alternative treatments and he had a very hands on approach to learning about all these things himself. With knowledge comes empowerment!

:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Chemar,

Are there any pills that have a combination of these? Or do you buy all of these seperately? We tried Bonnies regime and it did not work?

How long before you saw results, and how long before your found the right combination???

Hi, you said you tried Bonnie vitamins. If you don't mind, how long did you try them for? Were there any benefits?

itsme

as that post was from an unregistered guest here back in 2004, you may not get a reply from them, unless they are still reading here

the feedback I have received re Bonnie's supplements is that they work very well for the majority of people, and we have members here who use them with much success

some find that they may have an initial increase in tics when first starting the Bontech supps, but this seems to quickly give way to beneficial reduction

for some people tho, it seems that the TSplus may have a negative effect.(ie increased tics)......and altho no one has yet definitively found why, a number of posters have suggested that it may be due to sensitivity to some of the ingredients, likely the B vits....but this is a totally subjective evaluation. by example, my son cannot take niacin, folic acid or B12 other than in his multi or via his liquid(sublingual) B Co.........

also

it should be noted that some people with TS seem to tic more with fish oil, whether Bonnie's or any other brand. For those individuals, flaxseed oil seems a better choice