ACN Latitudes Forums

'Jewels' in the UK.....

bev

Hi,

This is a message for 'Jewels' from the UK. I am also in the UK and cant find anyone who understands even the smallest thing about tics - have been offered clonidine - but no diagnosis etc.. I was wondering where in the UK you have found the help for your child? Would it be possible for you to give me details of the Doctor you have found? Many thanks. Bev

There is another poster "lola" from the UK. You can search in the keyword section to pull up her profile. I suggest messaging her since she hasn't posted in awhile. If you go to their profile, you can send a message and that gets bounced to their personal email so they'll know to check it.

Hi Vickie,

Thanks so much for that info. I have sent a message. Bev x

Hi Bev,

I have just sent you a PM with the name and full address of our ped in Brighton. I've had some sleepless nights with my dd, and I missed your forum post.

Dr T, e-mailed me with the names of 2 UK experts in PANDAS, and I've forwarded them on to you.

Thankyou very much Dr T for the info.

Let me know if you need any help.

Jules

Hi Bev,

I have just sent you a PM with the name and full address of our ped in Brighton. I've had some sleepless nights with my dd, and I missed your forum post.

Dr T, e-mailed me with the names of 2 UK experts in PANDAS, and I've forwarded them on to you.

Thankyou very much Dr T for the info.

Let me know if you need any help.

Jules

Hi Jules,

Thanks so much for all the information - I have sent a reply with more questions - sorry! Also thankyou Dr T! Bev x

• 4 years later...